Prince Of Persia In Dosbox

collywobbles

Still Fresh
Hi,

I have Prince of Persia running in Dosbox. However, I can't seem to map the walk key. Has anyone managed to do this? I can move, jump and grab okay. Walk is achieved by holding down the left or right shift key in the original DOS game.

Does anyone have a mapper.txt for this?

Thanks,
Collywobbles

key_up "key 256"
key_left "key 257"
key_up "key 257"
key_left "key 258"
key_left "key 259"
key_down "key 259"
key_down "key 260"
key_right "key 261"
key_down "key 261"
key_right "key 262"
key_right "key 263"
key_up "key 263"
key_esc "key 264"
key_lshift "key 268"
key_rshift "key 271"
key_q "key 272"
key_lctrl "key 273"

Thanks Pickle - that works perfectly! All the wiki's seem to be out of date with the codes.

Collywobbles

collywobbles said:
Thanks Pickle - that works perfectly! All the wiki's seem to be out of date with the codes.

Collywobbles
Good to hear, the readme Ive included should have the right codes, have you looked there?

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT -----------------------------------------------
Wrong forum. I arrived here using Google and now I notice this is for GP2X and I'm using Pandora. Anyway I'm keeping my post here in case anyone can help me.
END OF EDIT-----------------------------------------

I'm a bit lost with Dosbox. I'm also trying to run PoP, but I don't know how to add the mappings. I don't see a configuration file inside /<sdroot>/pandora/appdata/dosbox/*, so what is the file I need to change/add the mappings? I'm suspecting it's inside the .pnd file, but if that's the case, how can I modify it?

Other problem I have is I can't change to C drive. The emulator starts in Z drive, and I can't tipe "C:" because the ":" character doesnt work. I press "FN" key and "." key in my Pandora, but nothing happens :( . Other symbols that don't work for me: ?#|$"!_

Back