Pretty In Pink!

Do you want a pink Pandora?

• Total voters

peter_griffin_01.jpg

MWeston said:
jb0yx said:
craigix said:
Michael is going to put the pink one on ebay when he gets it.

wait... you mean I could buy a pandora and actually get it in a reasonable amount of time?

Only problem is that it has to be pink.... always a catch
I don't think they actually plan to send that to me now that I have more information today. Maybe they should throw it in the box going to England. Sending it to me costs about $120 in shipping fees which isn't worth it unless it was coming with other parts I had to evaluate. Also, some people would be angered with that unit shipping before any others since I'd have to send it before getting on the plane to build the rest.

Why not just build it where all the parts meet up then (UK?) and ship from there instead of Whereverland>UK>Canada>???->Profitfail?>Ebay>Profit!!!

Instead just: Assemble:eek:nelocation->ebay->???->Profit!

Donating some of the proceeds to a good cause might be a swell idea too, maybe 25% can go to cancer research in some country (it's pink, what else?) and the rest can go to the OP dev fund.

IMO I'm getting a little tired of the selfish tards posting 'foul' - so what if someone gets a Pandora two weeks earlier than you? I for one, don't feel deserving of such a device - it is something that is a privilege and an honour to be a part of the first batch of regular Pandoras as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
zevdawg said:
I for one, don't feel deserving of such a device - it is something that is a privilege and an honour to be a part of the first batch of regular Pandoras as it is.

Yeah, I agree, when I think of all the bad things you've done. I think maybe if you had to wait for say half a year more than anyone else, that would be fairer. Could we arrange this? Have zevdawg's pandora "lost" in the post or something?

clippa said:
zevdawg said:
I for one, don't feel deserving of such a device - it is something that is a privilege and an honour to be a part of the first batch of regular Pandoras as it is.

Yeah, I agree, when I think of all the bad things you've done. I think maybe if you had to wait for say half a year more than anyone else, that would be fairer. Could we arrange this? Have zevdawg's pandora "lost" in the post or something?

I meant the pink one :p (by "such a device")... You don't know how ironic that is, cause' I've actually waited half a year less than anyone else thus far :eek: someone's stalking me...

Too geek for pink. ;)
Maybe as a gift... so.. accepting pink pandora NOW.
Just kidding. :p

laharl said:
i'd love to have a marble case :D

Pandora: A gadget named after a Greek legend, that looks like Greek architecture.

Seems fitting.

Me, I'd rather have Iron Man red or Royal blue.

Nupfi said:
Too geek for pink. ;)
You are a girl and you don't like pink? ;)
What's with "Hello Kitty"? =^.^=

fusion_power said:
Nupfi said:
Too geek for pink. ;)
You are a girl and you don't like pink? ;)
What's with "Hello Kitty"? =^.^=

Hehe... that's true, I guess nearly every girl likes "Hello Kitty" (my cat's name happens to be "Kitty" too). ;)
About the pink Pandora: I think a darker pink would have been better... look at this pink Ipod Nano:
pink_ipod_nano.jpg

Maybe a pink uppercase and keep the rest in black. Would look cool too.
The Pandora's pink reminds me of Barbie... which is not a good thing. :p

Back