Pretty In Pink!

Do you want a pink Pandora?

• Total voters

I don't want no pink one myself, but looking at the Photobucket Pics Help thread, Mali put up a load of fan made mockups in dif colours, I love that metalic green one, and now I'm thinking I'd like to paint mine, so question is, how easy is it to take apart pandora case, spray the main front/back case, then put it back together again?
Overstood that warranty void if opened most probably, but when I don't care about returning it anyway...
Is it likely to be easilly done, just a few screws for example, or is likely that once opened all the internal bits will all be lose and won't be easy for me to close it back up again... Actually as I type and think about it, the top lid case holding the screen probably would cause a problem..?

craigix said:
Michael is going to put the pink one on ebay when he gets it.

I bet you might get a lot of profit from selling Pandoras on ebay between the first and second batch, even if they're not pink :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink reminds me of porky pig for some reason. At least it isn't iPod white, that reminds me of Essex girl stilettos :p

I'm going to be decaling mine :D

craigix said:
Michael is going to put the pink one on ebay when he gets it.
Cool. The pink case or a whole pink Pandora? I could see the bids going quite high...

Pink Case: 500 Canadian € (or $)
Pink Case + Pandora Board, LCD, ACCU, etc (Complete Unit also) : 1000 Canadian € (or $)

The Pink Case reminds me of the Pink DSlite

DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg

and the Pink PSP

pinksonypsp.jpg

Attachments

• DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg
    DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 86
  • pinksonypsp.jpg
    pinksonypsp.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 72
Do I want a Pinkdora? Yes, I very much do.
Do I want it more than a black one? Not at all.

The only reason I own a DS lite is because I happened to be in the store when they put a pink one out for display.

Don't like pink as a colour so voted NO ,however i really would love a ceramic white Pandora
with clear keymat ,yum yum Pandora ,i think black white and primary colours are the way to go
and i would be tempted to buy all coloured cases if they were avail ,mabe even a full clear
case.

paddy said:
... i really would love a ceramic white Pandora...

Reminds me of the business card scene on American Psycho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y&feature=player_embedded

"Oh my God, it even has a watermark."

matzesu said:
Pink Case + Pandora Board, LCD, ACCU, etc (Complete Unit also) : 1000 Canadian € (or $)

DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg
Winning the eBay auction for the only Pink Pandora in existence: Priceless. :lol:

Attachments

• DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg
    DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 68
matzesu said:

The Pink Case reminds me of the Pink DSlite

DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg

and the Pink PSP

pinksonypsp.jpg

Actually, that DS lite is Toddler-Baby Pink, while the PSP is more of a Light-Hot Pink.

The Pink Pandora is actually closer to the following pink image (the pink bits obviously, which is Lightning)...

final-fantasy-xiii-ps3.jpg

Attachments

• DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg
    DS_Lite_pink_hero.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 74
  • pinksonypsp.jpg
    pinksonypsp.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 221
  • final-fantasy-xiii-ps3.jpg
    final-fantasy-xiii-ps3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 76