Pretty In Pink!

Do you want a pink Pandora?

• Total voters

kaprikawn - i am still laughing at that man soo funny love that clip and yes man i serious white god dam it.

I want a white pandora with red spattered on the outside and collected on one corner.

i'd love to have a marble case :D

something like this
marmol731101.jpg

or this
liner_piscina_marmol_azul.jpg

Gerix said:
I want a white pandora with red spattered on the outside and collected on one corner.

That would be sweet. Like, white with a red blood spatter in one corner. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Orion4874 said:
I choose Not on Your Nelly. BTW, what's a nelly???
not on your Nelly - an old saying meaning 'not on you life' or 'no way !'. It derives from the Rhyming Slang 'Nelly Duff' an invented name meaning 'puff' or 'breath (of life)'.
Well I've learnt something today too.

Prometheus said:
And I voted for "No - Not on your nelly.". :lol:
And after I'd set up an option with you in mind. :)

laharl said:
i'd love to have a marble case :D

something like this
marmol731101.jpg

or this
liner_piscina_marmol_azul.jpg

I think this is why the Chinese factory painted them.

craigix said:
Michael is going to put the pink one on ebay when he gets it.

wait... you mean I could buy a pandora and actually get it in a reasonable amount of time?

Only problem is that it has to be pink.... always a catch

paddy said:
Don't like pink as a colour so voted NO ,however i really would love a ceramic white Pandora
with clear keymat ,yum yum Pandora ,i think black white and primary colours are the way to go
and i would be tempted to buy all coloured cases if they were avail ,mabe even a full clear
case.

That's kinda freaky, I had a dream that I received a transparent Pandora from a friend a couple nights ago.

SONY said:
craigix said:
And I'm going to win the bidding...so you might as well hand it over to me now...please. B)
pandora2ut4pink.gif

I wouldn't be so sure about that... I want the pink pandora..

it will be mine, OH YES, it will be mine..

I'm going to need three pandoras (or removable skins) for each of the color schemes that I would really like to see. The latest: wood panels. It's retro, it accentuates the form, and it matches the furniture. Even the Intellivision had it.

craigix said:

Yes, Do Want, therefore to bid is likely (if it doesn't get bid up by outrageous numbers or some fake/shill bidders - I actually seen that going on when a couple dudes tried selling something as simple as a blown microwave door on there).

Making the auction for charity would be a nice idea. Breast cancer would make sense for the pink colour.
That way, the most generous nerd gets an early pandora, no one is going to complain about that (Some might say that I'm underestimating the community there :D) and it will be good publicity for the team.

clippa said:
Making the auction for charity would be a nice idea. Breast cancer would make sense for the pink colour.
That way, the most generous nerd gets an early pandora, no one is going to complain about that (Some might say that I'm underestimating the community there :D ) and it will be good publicity for the team.

I disagree, because I really, really want that Pink Panda!!! B)
pandora2ut4pink.gif

user_12693_LDX58QYC.jpg

OK then, sod the rotten-titted scroungers! I think that the pink pandora should be mailed to sony directly without delay as the colour will match his cravat splendidly :D

jb0yx said:
craigix said:

wait... you mean I could buy a pandora and actually get it in a reasonable amount of time?

Only problem is that it has to be pink.... always a catch
I don't think they actually plan to send that to me now that I have more information today. Maybe they should throw it in the box going to England. Sending it to me costs about $120 in shipping fees which isn't worth it unless it was coming with other parts I had to evaluate. Also, some people would be angered with that unit shipping before any others since I'd have to send it before getting on the plane to build the rest. Since SONY is pretty hardcore about the pink, maybe we can do something later in this regard. :)

SONY, that isn't the first time I've seen those pictures and they are permanently burned into my brain. Thanks for the refresher. I feel like I know you way too well now. :D

SONY said:

nip slip! :D I think you need some lessons in decorum. How to get in and out of cars whilst protecting your modesty, how to stand still without one of your bangers hanging out, that sort of thing.
Unless you did it purposefully just to get me going. In which case, you're going over my knee you wayward minx!

Attachments

• DSC02214.jpg
    DSC02214.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 75
Back