Port Requests

But this would mean I have to search for my Morowind CD ^^ although it would be awesome to make a video about ^^

I wonder what happens to the stuff whe had from the Pandora ? I remember Return to Castle Wolfenstein, the Jedi Knight Games, Quake 1 - 3 , Doom 1 and 2 ,
And Amiga Emulation as well as Gamegear and Master System..

And C64 was in Emu EX Alpha, but ditnt work for me..

@ptitSeb did you ever get to look into this? I think .net6 has arm builds not but not sure you can just "Download them" maybe not it's easier to build for pandora?

@ptitSeb did you ever get to look into this? I think .net6 has arm builds not but not sure you can just "Download them" maybe not it's easier to build for pandora?
I tried a bit, but all the arm stuff are not for pandora (olnly armhf, when 32bits is available).

@ptitSeb have you seen this? There is already a port for the gcw0 maybe it's possible for open pandora.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

@ptitSeb have you seen this? There is already a port for the gcw0 maybe it's possible for open pandora.

OpenLara is ported on the Pandora since September 2018... I'll check if it needs some update, but the version was working correctly already.

@ptitSeb do u use a cross compiler or compile on the pandora? If you use the forma is there download script / setup instructions?

@ptitSeb do u use a cross compiler or compile on the pandora? If you use the forma is there download script / setup instructions?

I don't really use a cross-compile on the pandora, but I do have an old script to build one: http://ptitseb.openpandora.org/crosscompilemaker.sh (I exepremented cross-compilation, but I prefer building on the Pandora itself).
there is a thread somewhere in here where this is discussed a bit...

OpenLara is ported on the Pandora since September 2018... I'll check if it needs some update, but the version was working correctly already.
@ptitSeb I believe the source code has changed alot since 2018 do u think this port might get updated?

If the Port runs standalone, whitout the need of the Tomb Raider 1 Gamefiles, i would be curious how good it runs on the Pyra GBA.Emu ^^,
A GBA Homebrew Based Video maybe? Then i could also show how to turn the Screen so you dont need to play flappybird.gba whit the System turned..

If the Port runs standalone, whitout the need of the Tomb Raider 1 Gamefiles, i would be curious how good it runs on the Pyra GBA.Emu ^^,
A GBA Homebrew Based Video maybe? Then i could also show how to turn the Screen so you dont need to play flappybird.gba whit the System turned..
The current GBA port just runs the Demo at the moment from what it states in the video.

OpenLara is already on the Pandora thanks to ptitseb, although it sounds like recently it's been through a major code revision recently. Maybe soon Pyra port?

Yeah, but the point of the code revision was to get the game running on older devices like the 3d0 and GBA. If the Pandora was able to run the tarty older code then that sounds good to me.

But Flappybird GBA is also just one Level..

I wonder if Rigs of Rods would be playable when the Audio Issue was gone and the CPU ditnt have to run also the Noise Controll..
But first i want this Game to run on the Phytian..

Someone optimized Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64:

I assume the ROM is not made public yet due to copyright and Nintendo being pretty strict on these things.
A co-op mode is also tested in this video.
oh nice. I was playing m64 last night thinking this is my least favourite mainline Mario game.

That's an unusual stance, given the next in the series was the something confusing mario sunshine. And especially if you consider the new super mario games part of the canon, which I've always felt a mere option to play through only.

I assume the ROM is not made public yet due to copyright and Nintendo being pretty strict on these things.
Assuming that video is somewhat recent, he says in the video that his optimisation are only about half done. He seems to suggest it'll be released when it's done.

Last edited:
That's an unusual stance, given the next in the series was the something confusing mario sunshine. And especially if you consider the new super mario games part of the canon, which I've always felt a mere option to play through only.

Assuming that video is somewhat recent, he says in the video that his optimisation are only about half done. He seems to suggest it'll be released when it's done.
He actually made quite a lot of Mario64 ROM hacks and those are published. He already made optimizations to the game before, as far as I know those are unpublished. This new effort might not be completed, but it would nice to play with when he's done.
The mod maker is German, so he might even be living close to one of us as far a we know (have a visit and play some in progress enhanced Mario :) ).

Back