Port Requests

GTA3 / ViceCity port on Pyra possible using this source?

ptitSeb beat you by like four months.

ptitSeb beat you by like four months.
1000077-omg-face-emoji-icon-file-hd.png

Looks like I missed that, and the progress made already :confused:
Thanks for that :)

If i remember correctly, this was the Port build on a leaked source code?
This was allready playable on the GHZ Pandora, but i dont know if there is a PND..

GTA 3 is cool, allthoug i find it quite limited, no Bikes, no Aircrafts, only this Dodo Plane ..
Vice City is a bit more fun ..

If i remember correctly, this was the Port build on a leaked source code?
This was allready playable on the GHZ Pandora, but i dont know if there is a PND..

GTA 3 is cool, allthoug i find it quite limited, no Bikes, no Aircrafts, only this Dodo Plane ..
Vice City is a bit more fun ..
I think the android version of these games might also be working, but with source you can optimize it specifically for the Pyra/Pandora.

Also: Looks like I didn't miss the post, I just forgot o_O

Last edited:
I think the android version of these games might also be working, but with source you can optimize it specifically for the Pyra/Pandora.
Yeah GTA III was fairly playable on the Android Gingerbread PND, I don't recall any sourced leaked version that ever came over to the Pandora.

Last edited:
Hi all :)

Wouldn't it be great to play Retroguru's games on the Pyra ?

@Pickle : a job for you ? ;)

Cheers, Magic Sam

I do help Kojote when asked to work on ports. Mainly the older GPH devices and pandora.
But i dont have a Prya and to be honest I dont know if im really going to afford right now to get one.

I wonder what would happen to the Pyra Ports of GTA3 and GTAVC when the lawsuit from Take Two against the Team around the Reverse Enginering was succesfull? I mean what whe allready have offline on our SD Card cant take away, but new Versions shouldnd be possible?

I wonder what would happen to the Pyra Ports of GTA3 and GTAVC when the lawsuit from Take Two against the Team around the Reverse Enginering was succesfull? I mean what whe allready have offline on our SD Card cant take away, but new Versions shouldnd be possible?
Source code is already out in the wild, Luckily the Pyra still pretty Niche.

Ok so it want harm the Pyra Port that much, allthough its a bit a shame they sued them, : The Gamer who wants to play GTA3 and VC on a Niche Handheld like these games and a lots of them would buy them again for the Switch if this will be officially Possible..

Back