Port Requests

I know that needs glshim...(or maybe a conversion to gles) i compiled and tried (some time ago ) to run but it segfault...so maybe some more skilled porter could take a look...using a more recent glshim version.

I know that needs glshim...(or maybe a conversion to gles) i compiled and tried (some time ago ) to run but it segfault...so maybe some more skilled porter could take a look...using a more recent glshim version.
Hmmm, I can try to compile it against my version of glshim this week.Not sure when I'll be able to launch the compile... Maybe tonight, maybe this weekend, maybe some day in between ;)

Hmmm, I can try to compile it against my version of glshim this week.Not sure when I'll be able to launch the compile... Maybe tonight, maybe this weekend, maybe some day in between ;)
It seems to start. I have some GLU issue when loading a level, but it should be fixable... I think the main difficulty here will be with the plugin system of vlc, that will probably need to be adapted to be PNDable...

*Edit* Work in game now. Speed seems adecate. I have to spend some time to adjust screen (it's 640x480 now it seems), and configure keymap for Pandora, and adjust VLC plugin system...

Here is another simple but fun game:

http://www.kantico.de/texray/opengl.xhtml

ZikZak.

With normal glshim the polygons are all filled. Maybe your version can run it correctly?
I can try it later.

cytadela4.png

cytadela3.png

cytadela5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. Where I am suppose to find the gun at the begining of the level? I have my fist only, I found some amo, but no guns... Seems like a difficult game, with some slight RPG elements (I have read in the document that your weapon wears off, you have stamina to diminish during combat...).

Here is another simple but fun game:

http://www.kantico.de/texray/opengl.xhtml

ZikZak.

With normal glshim the polygons are all filled. Maybe your version can run it correctly?
Seems to be more or less working. I have to check how it plays and if the display is correct. I think there are a bit to much vertex shown (maybe some Quad transformed to Traingles a bit too early)...

preview1.png

Very nice. The first screenshot already had the main problem fixed.

When will your version get merged to lunixbochs?

I don't know. I'll push my last changed to my fork tonight.

After that, last I checked, lunixbochs didn't want me to make a pull request yet.

In the mean time, you can clone my version if you want to test.

I have package the latest libGL (fom zikzak) with last nprQuake. It seems a bit faster now with the npr renderers, but I still have crashes on a CC model.

If some of you can tests...

I will probably end up by putting it on the repo, with a large warning sign if I detect a CC model...

nprquake.pnd

Attachments

• nprquake.pnd
    5.4 MB · Views: 119
I have package the latest libGL (fom zikzak) with last nprQuake. It seems a bit faster now with the npr renderers, but I still have crashes on a CC model.

If some of you can tests...

I will probably end up by putting it on the repo, with a large warning sign if I detect a CC model...
I can test it later but I only have a one gig model

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Liquid War 6 is a GL game. I doesn't seems to work with lunixbochs'libGL unfortunatly (well, I only have a gray window, but can hear the liquid sounds of the menu). So it may need some GL->GLES conversion (didn't look at the complexity of the conversion yet).
I quote myself, I know I souldn't...

Anyway, liquidwar is finally running under glshim.

The menu are not working correctly with the mouse (need some unimplemented function yet), but keybord do work.

It is slow. Around 2~3 fps on my Gigahertz. So I don't think the slowlyness is bound to GPU, but more FPU intensive work...

Seems playable with a mouse, but not with Touchscreen for now (you have the menu when you click, but that can probably be changed to just ignore clicks, unless it's the missing function that triggers that), not sure about nubs...

liquidwar1.png

He's changed a large number of things and not followed my coding style, so my merges have been somewhat manual as I get time.

Anyway, liquidwar is finally running under glshim.
Wasn't liquidwar 6 an ES2 game with shaders?

Back