Porblem Of The Joypad

ernestyu

Still Fresh
Hi, I got the GP2X not more than 3 months. Now the Joypad seems has some problem. The left direction cannot respond rightly and quickly while other direction work well. How can I do about this issue? By the way, I am in UK.

Thank you very much!

ernestyu posted on Feb 6 2006 at 03:08 PM said:
Hi, I got the GP2X not more than 3 months. Now the Joypad seems has some problem. The left direction cannot respond rightly and quickly while other direction work well. How can I do about this issue? By the way, I am in UK.

Thank you very much!

Most probably the stick's cap is touching the case. Solution is to unscrew it a litte.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unscrew the cap of stick? It seems plug in directly and easily draw out. I unscrewed the screw of the back which neariest the stick, it cannot work so far. Should I return it to manufacturer to repair it? It is still in the warrant of 1 year.
Thanks a lot.

Heres what I did. Get a small amount of blu-tac you can onto your fingers and roll it into a "sausage", then slide it into the stalk of the cap. Put it back on the metal rod. If its too high or loose, remove some of the blu-tac with a needle or such, if theres not enough and its no different, stick some more in.
Repeat until desired!
Hopefully this helps somewhat.

By the way the cap just pulls off, I dont know what all this "screwing" stuff is all about, mines certainly aint threaded!

Back