"- Political Discussion Are Prohibited, As Is Any Discussion On R

Really, I thought much people thought the same here. I'm very dissapointed in the way things are evolving at the moment...

You know what, screw this shit. You just lost a member.

What is with people ? If you cant talk freely about religious/political stuff then why on earth dont you go to a political forum or a religious one ?

Cant believe someone got their knickers in a twist and has left because of this !

I'm glad theres hardly any political/religious stuff spoke about here, in the history of forums that always causes tons of arguments. I mean look at the world, how many wars in the past have been because of religion ? Millions have been killed because of that.

I browse the off topic section a bit but its great that this forum is different from others that you dont have over the top heated discussions by some religious nuts or political people. Its not difficult, if you want to talk about stuff like that then go to a political/religious forum.

psj3809 posted on Mar 2 2007 at 06:09 AM said:
What is with people ? If you cant talk freely about religious/political stuff then why on earth dont you go to a political forum or a religious one ?

Cant believe someone got their knickers in a twist and has left because of this !

I'm glad theres hardly any political/religious stuff spoke about here, in the history of forums that always causes tons of arguments. I mean look at the world, how many wars in the past have been because of religion ? Millions have been killed because of that.

I browse the off topic section a bit but its great that this forum is different from others that you dont have over the top heated discussions by some religious nuts or political people. Its not difficult, if you want to talk about stuff like that then go to a political/religious forum.

You reopened a week-past thread so you could ask these questions? All of your statements have already addressed. We like being able to talk about whatever we want here, it's part of the reason that many of us keep coming back. There's a community here, and we like to talk about things that are important to us. We don't want to only talk about g4|\/|3z and consoles all the time. If that's all you want to talk about, fine. Don't open the off-topic discussion forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many wars could have been avoided if people would have discussed their beliefs openly, rather than suppressing dissent?

I've not noticed any difference in the forum since the rule change.

*Decides against posting more flame bait towards Saehn due to fear of Vimacs wrath :p*

Back