Pandora PNDs I'd like to see...

Maybe it is possible to port VCMI > http://forum.vcmi.eu/portal.php to the pandora? It is a rewrite of the Heroes of Might & Magic 3 engine.

I would love to play Heroes 3 on my Pandora!
managed to play it on the desktop ? I did not. so I'm still playing my h3 from loki from time to times. Beside last time I checked they were saying the AI were boring...

Sure, you have to copy the VCMI content into the folder where HOMM 3 WOG is installed. Runs well.

Perhaps some kind of background slideshow for full desktop mode where you insert your own photos and can vary scroll speed would be cool

What about 800x600 jpgs?

Should be fast to load.
Great, I will try a few different breed of cats and see if that would make a different. LOL

I heard kitlers are usually more memory intensive and will slow the system outta mein kamfert zone. 

Just jokes, did not want to offend any people or cats.

I would like to see,,,,,,,, the current  virtual Jaguar emulator pnd improved along with the Saturn emu.  pnd

The pure FMV games for the Sega CD should be improved  [pico or md emu pnd]...even on Ginge.

If I recall correctly a Dreamcast pnd emulator was supposed to be possible. A popular topic I realize.   :huh:   ;) .

People will reticule me for this one but I would like to see the Bitcorp Gamate handheld pnd be emulated. Although monochrome there was a large library of games similar to the Supervision .IMHO,,,, I feel the Supervision has been emulated rather nicely. ^_^

Also the CYBIKO extreme would be interesting. :blink:

I guess a Entex Adventurevision pnd  would be impossible?? :wacko:

Last edited:
Cdi had a few unique titles, zeldas, hotel Mario, thunder in paradise, etc.

I once compiled an emulator for Amstrad NC100. I never did anything with it, since it is a bit pointless (more as a test of compiling), but when people are requesting cybikos and stuff, perhaps I should pnd it? :D

I once compiled an emulator for Amstrad NC100. I never did anything with it, since it is a bit pointless (more as a test of compiling), but when people are requesting cybikos and stuff, perhaps I should pnd it? :D
I really wish you would.

Back