Pandora PNDs I'd like to see...

I would like a port of spelunky. I have no idea how feasible this is, but it is one of my favorite games and I think it would be neat on a handheld.
The original is free, and has the source on the website. I don't see anything about requirements though.
Spelunky uses GameMaker, so it wouldn't just be a straight port, even with the source.

I've got Guru Logic running on Pandora, but it's slower than on the Wiz or Caanoo. Once I've finished work on all my other projects I'll get back to sorting (not porting, as it's a rewrite that's required) it for Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Klumpen: Animatch runs perfectly through GINGE. I know its not quite the same as a true port but nothing has been heard of Ruckage for sometime, i second your thoughts on Puzsion though.

EDIT: Snake On Dope also runs sweetly through GINGE, I'm yet to find a game by Ruckage that doesnt.

Both Fujitsu FM Towns and Sharp X68000 emulators if there isn't any.
I think this machine is emulated in the Takaeda's collection. I can try to compile and add them, but they will probably not be full speed on the Pandora, so it depends the type of game you want to play.

Most games on the FM Towns and X68000 are arcade quality, which most MAME emulators run flawlessly. And I don't see them computers in Takaeda's collection other than other Sharp computers.

The only FM Towns emulator I know is UNZ.

Back