Please Will Someone Sell Me Or Trade With Me A Gp3

measostupidoazn

Still Fresh
Hey i've been trying to look for a gp32 for quite sometime Im willing to trade my gc package including all connections, memory card, controller, final fantasy chrystal chronicles with link, and fzero. I also have a blue gba sp with a ezf flash advance 256mb cart and linker stores about 4 games.
I want the gp32 to be backlit so that I may read books on it :D . Please if you have a good package sell it to me for a reasonable price thank you very much. :lol: email me at measostupidoazn@hotmail.com or on aim: measostupidoazn

i'll gladly trade my gp for that gba
description

i'd rather keep the batteries thogh
also, it's unlit, but the reading light served me well thrugh more then one ebook :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Added: More items up to trade for a gp32 preferably gp32 blu: ddr pad , mario kart gba, harvest moon gba, a 7500 dell laptop dvd rom you will have to add some money for shipping for this one..its heavy :-(, 64mb, 9 gigs, a dreamcast with 2 spindle of games includes 2 controllers and memory card. :D

:lol: Im looking for more offers if any?

Measo i got a brand new gp32 blu up for trade . that i bought for about $US 230
its got a 128 smc card , someone sat on the box. but its other wise fine . and the things pretty nifty . i wouldnt sell it , but after watching the Dreamcast scene grow into what it is since 2000 , i dont believe ive got it in me to watch this nifty little system grow .

whats up with that dell 7500 inspirion and dreamcast

get back to me on here or on msn messenger nuroravage@hotmail.com

Back