Give Me A Gp32!!!!!!!!!!!&

rpgchocobo

Chocobo Tamer
Website
Visit site
I would like a GP32 complete(box manual,link). Doesn't have to be FLU or non FLU, whatever youhave is fine. I need to know how high it can overclock. A few games, would be nice and a 32mb SMC. I will give you a GBA SPwith a few games all boxed I think along with the GBA SP. The SP has a small crack in the back of it(NOTE: IT DOES NOT AFFECT GAMEPLAY!!!!!) and a some scratches on top of it. I have GBA games and PS2 game. the games are:Dark Cloud 2(PS2), Xenosaga Episode 1
(PS2), Lord of the Rings the Two Towers(PS2), Golden Sun the Lost Age(GBA), Bomberman Tournament(GBA), THPS 3 for GC, Kirby:Nightmare in Dreamland(GBA), Legend of Zelda: Link to the past(GBA). I will trade a GBA SP for a GP32 with a few games also. It is Cobalt iin colr the GBA SP. All games are complete in good condition. THe GBA SP box has a Toys R US Sticker on it . I really want one. Please post here about any offers or PM me. or email me at
rpgchocobo@optonline.net

i dont think you will have much luck in getting a trade, especially not for a damaged gba sp.

but hey you might get lucky :p

Ya, like the previous posts said, you are not going to get a GP32 with an SMC/Games like you requested just for an SP and some games. Lets see, a used SP goes for about 80$ used game ususally go for about 15$, and if you give, sai three of them, that is only 125$ now lets see here:
GP32 (non-FLU)- 150$
32mb SMC (estimate)- 30$
Two Games (off of JoyGP)- around 15$
Now thats almost 200$ worth of GP32 stuff there. And besides, what *sane* person would trade a GP32 (Best. Handheld. Ever) for an SP!?

Edit: And I totally forgot that your SP was damaged! I mean, come on, think before you post, do some research!

:angry: I said it would be nice to have a few games and a SMC card. In my topic post it says a few games and a SMC would be nice. I never said tthat that's what I would only accept. It's only if the person had those. A used Gp32 maybe aroung $125. I wouldn't think an SP and 4 or so games would be a bad trade for a GP32.
Don't jump on me like that!

No ones jumping, I just don`t think this is the right place to trade a GBA on a GP32 forum for a GP32 ;) .

Opinions, Everyone`s entitled to them. <_<

Trooper

Back