Looking for a trade, or selling...

The Moose

Well Everyone, Im reaLLy wanting to buy a GP32 FLU unit soon, before they run out! So i have some bundles i want toy sell to you.

Black/Onyx Game Boy Advance SP system
-Shining Soul
-Sonic Advance 2
-Car Adaptor
-Wall Adaptor
-Head Phone Adaptor w/retractable mini phones
-5 cases for games
-Comes with all boxes and manuals for everything
$190 invested, yours for $100 + shipping

Game Gear Game console
-Mint condition, new screen cover
-Magnifier
-Game Genie
-Twin Turbo Rechargeable Battery Packs
-Wall Adaptor
-Car Adaptor
-TV Tuner
-27 games including rare Gunstar Heroes!!!! and 21 or 22 games have the plastic cases for them. Also, have the Big ol' GG original box and manual!
-Beautful Leather Carrying case for system and accessories
Over $250 Invested, yours for $100+ shipping

Let me know if your intrested. I can accept M.O. or checks! And if you cant trust me, i can give you a recent reference from the Neo-Geo.com boards. But anyways, thanks a bunch!

man those are some great deals, you so clazy.

not for me, but someone else is gonna get a pretty lucky score.. good for xmas too..

(holy crap that TV tuner GG is tempting though, a little piece of video gaming history..)

Yeah, I know these are FABULOUS deals! I have seen Gunstar heroes Sell individually for over 70 bucks for a cart alone! But anyways, who ever does pick this up, cherish it as i have. I all but have played these classics out, but its time someone else enjoy them now.

Oh, by the way, Shining Soul is a good Secret of Evermore/free roaming RPG game. Not to much of a story, and it can get kind of repetiive, but overall, i think its pretty fun.

Hey, if you're interested in trading, I have Her Knights: All for princess for trade, complete and pretty much new. Tell me if you wish to trade.

Once you get the money for your GP32, I have a FLU for sale. It's 2 days old and it overclocks to 180mhz with ease. It's in perfect condition, like new. I have all the original packaging, cable, etc. I got it from GBAX.com so I have the CD packed full of games and emulators also.
I'm selling it for $200 usd plus shipping. If you or anyone else is interested, email me at pulstar @ ptd.net (remove the spaces) . My Ebay seller ID is Pulstar4 if you want to see my seller ratings. Don't risk getting one that doesn't overclock! ;)

Also, I didn't register it with gamepark yet, so you can still register it in your own name.

How can you say it's too expensive. It's brand new, immaculate, they sell for over $200, and this one is guaranteed to overclock. That's a good deal. You can pay a little more for one from lik-sang or gbax.com with no guarantee to overclock if you want to, I wouldn't.

Back on topic, ahem. :D

The screen for the GBA SP is flawless. I bought it about one month ago, and have played it regularly since, but not to hard. I bought it in boredom, as I couldnt aford a GP32 at the time. Now I wish I hadnt had bought it though. Man, do I really want a GP32!!!

Im quite interested in the gba sp email me at johnno15@msn.com with the header gba for sale and ill see what i can do :D

Back