Please Sombody Help Me!

bigSEXYc

Website
Visit site
HI ive been away from the forums for several months now, due to school and all.
But now im back and i want to put some more games and stuff on my GP32. But the problem is, i have recently reformatted my computer and my PClink stuff is all gone. I however did make backups of all the accumulated GP32 programs. But the problem is after i install my PC link and try to connect to my GP32 my windows (XP) does not recognize my GP32?! I have connected my GP32 to my comp before in the past many times, but as since i have not been messin around with it in such a long time, i have forgotten how to fix this driver problem.

can somebody please help me!? :( its really frustrating me because i know that my GP32 can work with my computer but i just dont know how to do it anymore.

thanks

yeah thats the problem i think,
cause its i dont know how to install them
:blink: i kinda forgot how, and ive looked all around the web but cant find any info on it

bigSEXYc posted on Feb 26 2004 at 11:05 PM said:
yeah thats the problem i think,
cause its i dont know how to install them
:blink: i kinda forgot how, and ive looked all around the web but cant find any info on it
you need to download the driver from www.gamepark.com, and then once you have the file just right click it and select install driver

Last edited by a moderator:
Back