Please Help =(

Zyoma

Still Fresh
It seems whenever I scroll a page or move a software screen or what not it glitches and acts very slow.. I just formatted my computer and i installed my drivers and all what nots..And i am not sure what else to do for this problem..

Could anyone help me? :)

If possible I'd appreciate a message through my email
cool_nip_21@hotmail.com

but you may here as well if you have any information concerning my predicament...

Zyoma

Wrong forum. Sounds like you have a junk PC. Buy a new one ... preferrably an ex$pen$ive lappy :)

Okay well it sounds like one of two things. The first posibility would be that you haven't installed the proper display driver. The second would be that you havn't enabled smooth scrolling through pages. I believe the second possiblity would be under the mouse properties but I really can't remember. That's what popped into my mind while I read your problem. Good luck with it. :)

Also if this is an AMD machine, make sure you've installed the right chipset drivers for your motherboard. Without knowing specifics about your machine, I can't link you to the right ones.

Thank You Very Much aQwaBlaz3, it fixed my problem pronto..as for the rest of you..my computer is brand new..im running AMD and there's nothing wrong with Windows =)

Zyoma

Back