Please port: YGOPRO (Yu-Gi-Oh client)

I love Yugi Oh too,but only the classical Yugi OH from the first Series ;)

I played Yugi the Destiny on Win98se with Touchscreen on Pandora but unfortunaly its

only 800x600 and because that not realy playable :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that a column or something, stating that someone in particular is working on the port would be great. For example, I can see in the wiki that "armagetron advanced" looks like "WiP" with linuxbochs GLES wrapper, but no real indication of who is working on that. Said diferently, I don't want to work on something already beeing worked on by someone else, it's a waste of time, but I find it hard to know what port are "free to take"

I love Yugi Oh too,but only the classical Yugi OH from the first Series ;)

I played Yugi the Destiny on Win98se with Touchscreen on Pandora but unfortunaly its

only 800x600 and because that not realy playable :(
I want to play with new cards as well.

You won't stand a chance against me :p .

As YGOPRO is is multi Platform we can have some duel when we both have time.

I'd also use classical cards then of course.

I think that a column or something, stating that someone in particular is working on the port would be great. For example, I can see in the wiki that "armagetron advanced" looks like "WiP" with linuxbochs GLES wrapper, but no real indication of who is working on that. Said diferently, I don't want to work on something already beeing worked on by someone else, it's a waste of time, but I find it hard to know what port are "free to take"
Right. Would be useful to see if someone works on a request or not.

As YGOPRO is is multi Platform we can have some duel when we both have time.

I'd also use classical cards then of course.
Last Time i played the GBA Version from Yugi Oh and i love this Game.

This Evening will i try YGOPRO,thx for the Tip ;)

Tried it out.

It's awesome.

No need to pay for cards or playing.

Get the Deck you want (or have as real cards) and play.

Gampelay is nice and intuitive.

Language is German or English.

I don't want to work on something already beeing worked on by someone else, it's a waste of time, but I find it hard to know what port are "free to take"
Wait a week more, if no release is done nor someone poped up to say : still working on. My guess is that the port is not worked on anymore...

Also IRC is a good place to know who's working on what ;)

I don't want to work on something already beeing worked on by someone else, it's a waste of time, but I find it hard to know what port are "free to take"
Wait a week more, if no release is done nor someone poped up to say : still working on. My guess is that the port is not worked on anymore...

Oh, IRC :( ... I'm not a connected guy, and don't go on IRC. I'll see if I try to chat on IRC.

Oh, IRC :( ... I'm not a connected guy, and don't go on IRC. I'll see if I try to chat on IRC.
You should. You'll get to know us cooler IRC people ;)

I'm giving a try (YGoPro, not IRC, not yet at least).

Dependencies are pretty light. Just need premake4 (will be added in next code::blocks pnd)...

Well, in fact, it use Irrlicht and CEGUI, among lua and of course OpenGL... So dependencies are not that light. It's a bit more complicated than I first thought...

Irrlicht Engine?Sounds good,someone ported that Engine already for the Pandora when i renember good ;)

CEGUI here:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/59399-glutes-and-cegui/

Irrlicht Engine here :

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/4682-irrlicht-ogre/

Lua here:

Block PND on the repo. Lua is include and you work "out of the box"'

I think the biggest Problem is the OpenGL,

maybe the OpenGL Implementation can help:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/11506-opengl-implementation-tldr-more-games/

The Irrlicht used in YGoPro needs to be 1.7.3, and the CEGUI files are embedded in the source tree. The newer Irrlicht 1.8 won't work (I have pure virtual function error, and I don't feel like fixing that for now), and I'm quite sure the port you mentionned is based on 1.8 (it is in codeblocks pnd, and add error with the pure virtual function, than I compiled a vanilla Irrlicht to get same errors). I'll first make a simple port, minimum modifications, with MesaGL and so on, just to see how i works. Than, we'll see what comes next (if it runs).

Don't forget to give it a try with lunixbochs lib. Doesn't look to conplicated in the 3d department.

The compilation is done... But the soft doesn't want to start (yet). I think there is some altering of the default conf to do, about the font mainly (it references some c:\windows... font, it surely won't work here).

default screen size is 1024x640, so I may have some correction to do on the GUI...

May main concern is to start it now... Does the "git" sources complete? Or do I have to had some actual cards graphics somehow ? Sorry for the dumb question, but I just don't play thiskind of things usualy.

Also, all rules and cards name seems to be in chinese. Do you have some translation somewhere? (It was mentionned, but no link provided).

Unfortunately I don't know if the source code is complete.

YGOPRR comes with an auto updater which updates the cards/banned list regularly.

If you want translated stuff see this site:

http://ben-ygopro.blogspot.de/p/ygopro-download.html

Klich the first "Download" button and unzip the file. There's everything inside then.

It's on a German website if you unzip the folder you get German, English, French, Spain and Português-Brasil. It's in the "Language" folder.

There are the English Card pictures as well in the "pictures" folder.

If you run Dev.Pro.exe the updater will start first and installs the latest files.

Would be good if you could includt the updater as well, as there are lots of updates.

Back