Please Help!!!

autumncolorer1

Still Fresh
Please Help! I downloaded the games and emulator into the GP32 but they won't appear when I turn on the game mode on the GP32. When I turned to the game mode, the screen look like the pc-link mode. What can I do to play the games? Thanks

Thanks for replying Jr2 and Taras. I put the games into game and gamm on the free launcher. The games were snes ff tactic and couple other snes games. The emulator was snes9x. I can download mp3 songs into in and play them, but not the games. If you guys have any idea to help me, I would really appriciated. If not, I probably have to sell it.

.fxe go in gpmm.
The roms go in the folder said in the readme

eg
snes roms go into gpmm->snes

Again thanks for all the help, but unfortunately it still doesn't work. I put the lastest snes emulator into gpmm folder, in fact I put the emulator into all the folders. Still nothing show up except the screen like gplink. Any more ideas?

I don't have a gp32 but from what i understand you download it when you register on gameparks site..

ok heres what u do:
first, go tho english.gamepark.com and register your GP32 (sounds like you did that already)
then you get all the drivers, install them and it lokks like youve done that too.
then get PC link (done it i presume)
then you can go back to the site and log in, click on Downloads, and you should see the Free Launcher. Download that and use PClink to put that in your GAME folder.
once thats done you can put your games and apps etc into the GPMM folder. you acces them by going to Game on ur GP then opening Free Launcher. that displays all of ur programs.
there! hope that helped! :)

Thanks for the help Thecheat man. I downloaded the free launcher into game folder,and got it verified with the gamepark website. Some how it gave me icon that shows it's valid. I opened the free launcher on my gp32 but it shows couple sentence of korean words with an A word. So I wasn't able to use it to open the roms. I reformatted the smc and put everything back in, however this time it wouldn't even show the free launcher on game mode. I tried doing everything I could think of. Please help if you guys have any ideas. Thanks a lot

Define 'roms'. If you mean like gameboy roms then read the READMES that come with the emu. They tell you WHERE to put the ROMS in.

Back