Pc-link Help

newgp32

Still Fresh
Website
like i need one
i have recently purchased a gp32 and have connected it to my pc and installed the pc-link software. when i turn the gp32 to pclink mode and click ok on the gamepark pc-link software it says unable to open usb port any sugesstions on how to fix it. thank you.

hey, I think i know how to fix it, but im at college, so itll be short and snappy.

Either plug the cable into a diferent USB port,

Or, only turn the GP on after youve double clicked PC link, then turn it on, and go to pc link mode, then on ure computers click OK

Or, Download a different version

Or, push a to check memory card, try again but dont plug the cable in till after uve gone to pc-link mode on the GP32

none of these are echnical, but one of them, cant remember which one, fixed it for me

hi,

i had this problem last week - after connecting my gp to my pc for the 1st time since i upgraded to XP.

the problem was that i had not reinstalled my gp32 drivers. maybe reinstall them and try again - hope this helps

gary

AHA, i just remembered how to do it

The drivers dont install themselves if they on ure c:\

put the drivers on a floppy, go to add new hardware, search for drivers on the floppy, and it will say something like 'USB device' install it and it should work

Its just that i installed them on my computer and they didnt work, so i had to put them onto disk first, i dont know if thats what u meant or not, i was just making it clear

Back