Please help! I want to register officially

bleemboy

Still Fresh
plz help does ne1 have any idea wen the site will b bak up? im v cheesed off as ive just bought it and want to register officially with gamepark an the site has bn down 4 like 3 days. i really do not want to download the unofficial software an dunno how long im gonna hav 2 wait. im not tooo happy with gamepark rite now! thanks..

There's nothing wrong with using GPS2 and mIRC to download the freeloader software.

Alternatively, you could build a flash cable, and reflash the bios that way with something like MultiFW2. CPC sell the connectors for the EXT port, and the JTAG interface is well documented.

I'd go with my first suggestion however, although note that the second works even if your GP32 is dead due to a failed flash.

bleemboy, the "unofficial software" isn't exactly unofficial. The Free Launcher you can get on mIRC is the EXACT SAME Free Launcher available on Gamepark's website. The only reason you need to register or go onto mIRC is because the Free Launcher must be encrypted to your Gamepark32's specific ID#.

There is absolutely no probability of damage to your Gamepark32 by following this procedure. Additionally, it is not really illegal as Gamepark has been told about this procedure and doesn't really seem to care.

Once the Gamepark site is back up and running, you can register with them at your leisure.

So, chill out.

Back