Play Asia.com

STravers posted on Jul 26 2006 at 06:41 PM said:
I mean is it okay to eat or what

:lol: Of course it's ok, I got cherry candy and a cute hand-puppet/carry case with my GP2X, what did you get?

</little kid inside>

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know...why DID they give you candy?

why dont you email them and ask them, we arent play asia customer support

haha i don't care, all i know is play asia is a great freaking site, im still shocked at how fast my gp came to my house. Freaking awesome.

JyuOH posted on Jul 26 2006 at 06:45 PM said:
haha i don't care, all i know is play asia is a great freaking site, im still shocked at how fast my gp came to my house. Freaking awesome.

Agreed² And they give you candy :p

Honestly they gave me candy with my GP but I ate it after yall told me it was okay.Mine was pop rocks.(orange flavored)

STravers posted on Jul 26 2006 at 06:59 PM said:
Honestly they gave me candy with my GP but I ate it after yall told me it was okay.Mine was pop rocks.(orange flavored)

We believe you. But no hand-puppet? That sucks ;)

well i was thinking of buying it off of play asia and after hearing about free candy, im sold :D . time to get me some sweets, and the gp2x i suppose.

I got a free carrying case for pre-ordering from gp32z. Too bad they're leaving. Play-asia is probably the next best bet for people living in the US.

deadlychicken22 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 06:08 PM said:
I got a free carrying case for pre-ordering from gp32z. Too bad they're leaving. Play-asia is probably the next best bet for people living in the US.

And for that reason, does anybody have an idea what shipping costs from them?

Why, where were you expecting it to come to?

I just ordered a couple of MK II caps from them, maybe I'll get more candy :)

gamefan999 posted on Jul 27 2006 at 01:20 AM said:

gosh why does everyone have to be such jerks.

lol2232 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 11:26 PM said:
gamefan999 posted on Jul 27 2006 at 01:20 AM said:

Golly, why do people have to comment on others' shortcomings, while contirbuting nothing to the topic?

lol2232 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 11:26 PM said:
Why, what were you expecting them to be? ;^)

(Obviously you don't get what I thought was funny about the way that was written, that's all!)

sorry for some reason i just got real angry when i saw that... yes it was funny what he said but i just thought that it was a little rude the way u worded it... although i was the meanest :) sorry

Ok, now that you damn hippies are done with your free love crap ... can someone answer my question in the other topic?

Back