The Gpx2 Got A New Big Retailer ;)

Tidus

Play-Asia.com officialy announced today that they'll sell the GPx2 :)

A great news knowing that play-asia is a worlwide retailer :)

I have heard they are. No personal experience of them though.

I suppose Lik-Sang will take them too when it's ready for sell.

Huxley posted on Aug 8 2005 at 01:52 PM said:
Ordered games from them many times - cheap, reliable, good stock. They even mark stuff as US $19.95 to avoid taxes :)

same here, but not US, i'm from Germany and i havn't any problems with them. and they also write cheap prices on the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered from them a few times, they are quite cheap and very reliable. I'm happy to see they will be selling the GPx2. For me it just depends on who has it first: Play Asia or Lik-Sang, I trust both of them with (a bit of ;) ) my money.

I'm also a happy customer of Play-asia ;)
so yes they are extremly reliable , fast & cheap :)

Play-Asia is a great place, I've never had a problem with them (well, I always have a problem finding my discount coupons when I go to order the next time but that's my fault) ordered lots of stuff from there... my favorite part is their insane sales... getting boxed gp32 games for $7 ;) ofcourse they sold out REALLY quick (within 15 minutes of me noticing they were selling Her Knights for $7, they sold out!)

I will chime in saying that Play-Asia is a good place. The guys there are cooler than Lik-Sang, too. I recommend Play-Asia.com over Lik Sang any day.

i would have to say play-asia are better than lik-sang also, faster service/delivery also dont seem to get nasty customs charge like i always do if i order from lik-sang.

It must depend one who's in the shipping dept because I never incured an customs fee from lik-sang.

Generally I concider them equal though Play asia some times has a slightly higher price for some things but they do often have better stock. (or atleast more of a certain thing)

let's not forget gbax as well, which are the ONLY company to take an active interest in the actual homebrew scene.

It would be interesting to see if the gpx2 would have been manufactured without gbax backing it in the first place.

Play Asia is an excellent store.

gp32_stuff.jpg

If anyone recalls my old GP32 FLU review back when at Retrogames, that stuff (see pic above) was purchased from Play Asia, and I had a great experience with them and have bought other things there as well.

I rate Lik Sang and Play Asia as being on par. Both top notch stores.

Attachments

• gp32_stuff.jpg
    gp32_stuff.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 148
Back