Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
Hi Guys,
I'm currently trying to finalise the PirateBaby preview release for the RIOTdigital Tag-Team Coding Competition.

One of the things I want to do is release for all supported platforms... I only have a Pandora here though.

I would like to hear from you if you have a Wiz, GP2X or Caanoo and you'd like to test private builds to see if they actually run on the intended hardware!

I do intend to release for Dingoo... but I currently have some problems with the compilation. (wchar.h not found??)

Any takes, just reply here, along with which hardware you have and I'll drop you a pm with the relevant files.

i can try CAANOO version, but i can only see if it work beacouse my left arm is inousable :)

I have GP2X, Wiz, Pandora, Caanoo .. and I will test on anything you send me files for ..

Just to let you know... I seem to be having trouble with Caanoo, Dingoo and Wiz builds... I'm not entirely sure what is wrong with my cross compilers... but well I'm looking into it.

I've sent Torpor my GP2X build... hopefully that will work.

EDIT: for Caanoo I'm getting many errors similar to this:
undefined reference to `fgets@GLIBC_2.0'

Any ideas?

EDIT2: Nevermind... was a stupid stupid problem...

OK I've had reports that both the Wiz and Caanoo builds are crashing. What I want you to do is run it from a terminal if possible and see what console output you get.

If you can, run it in gdb(he Wiz build has debug binaries and I'll update the other builds to include debug too)

Finally try change the settings.ini Fullscreen to False.

Back