Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
Hi there,
I entered PirateBaby into the RIOTdigital compo and we didn't place, but GPH gave a commiseration prize of 3000gp for the funGP site...
All very well and good but I don't have any hardware that plays games for funGP...

I do have a Pandora with Ginge though so I'm wondering if you guys have suggestions about what I could buy with 3000 points that's fun and playable through ginge?

ah i also got them, very nice percent, i need to say.

though you might get a problem: IIRC FunGP apps are locked to a device, so you might not be able to download them without having either a wiz or caanoo.

jmetal88 said:
I can't even get FunGP downloader to work, unfortunately.
Again, I had the same issue as you. After trying every tip and suggestion I had to have them remote into my computer to finally be able to fix it. Contact them through FunGP, that's what I had to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orion4874 said:
jmetal88 said:
I can't even get FunGP downloader to work, unfortunately.
Again, I had the same issue as you. After trying every tip and suggestion I had to have them remote into my computer to finally be able to fix it. Contact them through FunGP, that's what I had to do.

Alright, I'm trying to contact them. I get a 'cannot load page' right after submission, though, so I can't tell if it's going through.

Last edited by a moderator:
PokeParadox: If you can just give away the fungp points, I'd take 'em... in exchange I really don't have anything to give atm, but I'm sure I'll find a way to pay it forward to the scene with my craptastic coding, or complete insanity in my writing of something stupid!

Back