Picodrive

martymcfly

My girlfridn loves mikey mouse castle of illusion(or world of illusion, i forget!) Lastest picodrive just goes to a black screen for them though. Are they not supported at all?! Can't find any info:-(

Its okay, iv sorted it. The zip files where passworded, unzipped them and its all kosher! cheers

martymcfly posted on Mar 27 2007 at 06:55 PM said:
Its okay, iv sorted it. The zip files where passworded at unzipped them and its all kosher! cheers

Thanks for explaining how you fixed your issue ... far too many folks just say crap like "nvr mnd, i got it now"

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
martymcfly posted on Mar 27 2007 at 05:02 PM said:
My girlfridn loves mikey mouse castle of illusion(or world of illusion, i forget!) Lastest picodrive just goes to a black screen for them though. Are they not supported at all?! Can't find any info:-(

The 'ol "My girlfriend" loves mickey mouse line... just admit that you want to play it. :)

Fat Agnus posted on Mar 28 2007 at 03:27 AM said:
martymcfly posted on Mar 27 2007 at 05:02 PM said:

The 'ol "My girlfriend" loves mickey mouse line... just admit that you want to play it. :)
i cant take the sexual innuendo anymore.... get a room .. u2

hehe my girlfriend love puzzle bobble. how about a "guide to pick up chicks with video games" in the wiki ^^?

Haha yeh, puzzle bobble was the first thing she made me get! And nah, its really for her! (although i remember it anyway haha, but i'm too busy with flashback and super metroid atm!)
Also, no problem explaining! does my head in as well when people ask for help, sort it themselves, then either dnt explain or dnt even bother posting again!

xnopasaranx posted on Mar 28 2007 at 12:43 PM said:
hehe my girlfriend love puzzle bobble. how about a "guide to pick up chicks with video games" in the wiki ^^?

Bubble Bobble twice finished, mit der Freundin!

Sorry, this is off topic, but I read stories and comments about girlfriends all over the internet. I'm wondering why don't you marry?!?! I mean, why a man gets a girlfriend instead of wife?! :ph34r:

Fargo posted on Mar 28 2007 at 05:10 PM said:
Sorry, this is off topic, but I read stories and comments about girlfriends all over the internet. I'm wondering why don't you marry?!?! I mean, why a man gets a girlfriend instead of wife?! :ph34r:

72419main_plaquem.jpg

Greetings, space traveler! I know that some of our human customs must be strange to you. On our planet, the males are often reticent to commit to a relationship with one woman because that generally limits their ability to copulate with other women. For most human men, copulation with multiple human females is very important (be it sequentially or simultaneously). I understand that things must very different on your world.

;)

saehn posted on Mar 29 2007 at 12:22 AM said:
Greetings, space traveler! I know that some of our human customs must be strange to you. On our planet, the males are often reticent to commit to a relationship with one woman because that generally limits their ability to copulate with other women. For most human men, copulation with multiple human females is very important (be it sequentially or simultaneously). I understand that things must very different on your world.

;)
Ah, so having a girlfriend does not mean being loyal to her! Ok, I understand now. It is culture and belief differences then.

Fargo posted on Mar 28 2007 at 10:10 PM said:

Some of us have both...

Fargo posted on Mar 28 2007 at 05:31 PM said:
Ah, so having a girlfriend does not mean being loyal to her! Ok, I understand now. It is culture and belief differences then.

Nah. Some guys have more than one girlfriend over the course of their lives. Some even have two. That's the "sequentially" part. The "simultaneously" part is just for special occaisions.

You're married and it works for you. So am I. That's great, but it's not for everyone. Some people aren't ready for it and some just don't want it. There is no absolute right or wrong when it comes to human relationships.

And plus i am 19 and in university, have been with my girlfriend for 2 years, and marriage isn't on the cards yet. Doesn't mean it won't be though...depends if she drops my gp2x and smashes it anytime soon haha.

saehn said:
Fargo said:
72419main_plaquem.jpg

;)

:lol:

Back