Picodrive On N-gage

CABBAGES

Website
Visit site
Any one actually tried this ?? i never even knew it existed untill a couple of days ago. I got a N-gage but only really used it for a phone and watching cartoons. But didnt think it would ever have a megadrive emu. Anyone else had a go of this on there n-gage? the sound is relalyu bad sounds more liek a spectrum loading than anyting else but its still good :D

Sorry to mess with your thread but while we are on the subject. Does anyone know a central site with a message board for homebrew symbian 60 development? Doesn't have to be N-Gage but any homebrew thing.

what do you mean ? alot of asm ? I quite like picodrive as its not always possible to be carrying your gp around every where.

Mobile phones have have fullspeed w/sound buy the gp32 doesnt (yet)? WTF? What speed are these things?

CABBAGES posted on Jul 31 2004 at 05:15 PM said:
what do you mean ? alot of asm ? I quite like picodrive as its not always possible to be carrying your gp around every where.
assembly
do you need to pay for phone service to use n-gage

Last edited by a moderator:
about picodrive ... is there a version of this or other emus for low resources laptop ?

i've just bought a second hand mini Toshiba Libretto 166Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) and i want to use it as emulators and divx machine.

Aiken

Vimacs posted on Jul 31 2004 at 06:06 PM said:
it can only run on arm(9) devices couse of the asm cpu core. ngayge have arm
ahh
i was about to ask it it had an arm 9 proccesor
but for someone reason i was almost sure it didn't

edit: that means a possible port of opensnes9x when the version with the asm core gets released

Axeman posted on Jul 31 2004 at 11:18 PM said:
Seems to be full sound - on all games...
Man, that's just ridiculous!

A megadrive on a mobile phone...anyone ever get the feeling that we're living in future from a 1980's sci-fi film?

lol, so true!

I remember my mum saying that when I got a calculator watch.

yup it does run excellently based on the FinalBurn.com picodrive the ngage has got some cool rpg's on it aswell as some basic mmporgs. I used it mainly for communication like IRC and other messenging clients like aol msn.

I reccomend you visit

#AIVANET on Rizon for alot of info on ngage aswell as other help in getting files.

www.allaboutngage.com good site the picodrive thread is on the forum where updates are posted.

Huxley posted on Jul 31 2004 at 11:31 PM said:
Axeman posted on Jul 31 2004 at 11:18 PM said:
Seems to be full sound - on all games...
Man, that's just ridiculous!

A megadrive on a mobile phone...anyone ever get the feeling that we're living in future from a 1980's sci-fi film?

Hello,

Guys you do realise that's me again? This page should explain things:
http://www.finalburn.com/cyclone/ports.html
It's just another port of PicoDrive

A mobile phone has a very fast ARM chip just like the GP32, hence you can port PicoDrive to it.

It doesn't have full sound on full games, it's exactly the same as GigaDrive, except it's a bit more choppy. That's screen issues I think.

Dave.

CABBAGES I got it and its works quite well although I think I prefer the C64 emulator :D

also your avatar and sig pictures do not work Ant-iLinking "Image Hosted By Angelfire"

Back