Picodrive Help Needed

Nutmeister

Still Fresh
Hi All :) Hope You can help me.

Ive installed the latest Picodrive because i want to play Sega CD games. I consider myself someone who has a fair bit of experience when installing roms and gaming , but this has got me stumped. My Problem is that i can't get any sega cd games to work. Ive downloaded various bios files renamed them like the read me asks. created a folder called roms. Put my sonic cd rom in the folder zipped and unzipped and the game still won't work. When i boot the zipped sonic cd the FPS start at the bottom of the screen but it just stays black. When i boot the unzipped rom nothing happens but it says on the bottom of screen " No USA Bios found. see doc " or something like that. Ive downloaded various different versions of the rom but cannot get any of them to work, I put the bios files in the main picodrive folder. What am doing wrong?

What i want to know if anyone could help in any way is:

Does anyone know where i can obtain Bios files that worked for them or point me in the right direction?

Does anyone know where i can obtain roms that definately work on the wiz?

Is there anything am doing wrong? (something that ive missed)

Ive spent hours researching and looking and testing but i can't get anything to work.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me :)
Nutmeister

check out segastyle.com for bios also I think it's best to unzip roms.

Thank You so much Matwiz. Went there got the right bios and the roms worked great!!!! Your a legend! Was getting worried coz no-one answered me. But you came to the rescue :) Thx again

Seriously thx for taking the time to answer my post :)Even tho my bios was the same as the one u put me on too they didnt work. But after i copied them over my existing bios it worked. Just got my old collection of mega cd games out the loft and rom-ed them on my wiz. Road avenger what a classic :) Now time to find psx bios :) Anyone? lol

Back