Phew What A List!!!

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Well folks, it's taken me ages, but I have gotten the compatibility list site to a stage where it's really useable, here's what I have done:

Admins may add, edit and tag games for deletion in the DrMD section. Admins only here as there is a definitive list, and I didn't want conflicting entries.

Anyone may add games/apps to the GP32+ section. I have left this open as there's no definitive list for the GP32 (obviously).

Anyone can now add additional comments to games/apps. Just click on the game name in the list, then click the Add Comment button.

DrMD games list has now been edited and should be up to date with the goodgen list, this is what took me ages as I had to compare what was already in the datatbase and edit/add/delete as required.

Emulator and game info pages are now online.

That's it I think, not sure if I need to add anything else. Not sure if anyone will actually use this site to its potential either. But it's there for you if you want it, kind of my way of giving something back for all the help you guys have given me in the past:

GP32 Compatibility lists

By the way, if you want any other topics, such as another Emulator etc adding, then just let me know!

Byeee for now :) ,
Clare.

Warm and Fluffy, you are the man!!!

I mean woman, don't want to start that up again!

But seriously, that is great! Only my server can't find it...... :blink:

lubidog posted on May 2 2005 at 06:01 PM said:
Warm and Fluffy, you are the man!!!

I mean woman, don't want to start that up again!

But seriously, that is great! Only my server can't find it...... :blink:

Try it again, I had to reset my router.

and thanks for the comment :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, it is indeed, brilliant! That will save us hours of time!!!

:D

Many thanks!

Sweet! I'll be adding the games as I try them as well!
I think the idea is sweet and can also provide reesy with info on which games aren't playing correctly so that they can be fixed on later versions!
There should be this kind of lists for every emulator... Would be awesome. But this is already a fantastic job! Good work!
Count on my to test games and add'em here as well :D

exael posted on May 2 2005 at 08:06 PM said:
Sweet! I'll be adding the games as I try them as well!
I think the idea is sweet and can also provide reesy with info on which games aren't playing correctly so that they can be fixed on later versions!
There should be this kind of lists for every emulator... Would be awesome. But this is already a fantastic job! Good work!
Count on my to test games and add'em here as well :D

Hia, you sound quite enthusuastic about the project, would you like an admin account so you can edit games too?

very nice warmfluffy

I like the design of the site

I think we also need a list like this for OpenSNES9x also lists various settings and how people have the controls set up ect.

tekt5 posted on May 2 2005 at 08:54 PM said:
very nice warmfluffy

I think we also need a list like this for OpenSNES9x also lists various settings and how people have the controls set up ect.

It's easy to add OpenSNES9x but I would need a definitive games list.
Regarding the key setup for it, people can add them in the comments section :)

very nice warmfluffy

I have added OpenSNES9x to the list now, but no games there yet. It's open so anyone can add games. Or if someone sends me a definitive list, I will import it all.

TTFN,
Clare.

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 2 2005 at 09:59 PM said:
very nice warmfluffy

I have added OpenSNES9x to the list now, but no games there yet. It's open so anyone can add games. Or if someone sends me a definitive list, I will import it all.

TTFN,
Clare.

Great! ive added Illusions of Space and Time

EDIT: Super Mario Allstars, Micro Machines, The Simpsons

Nova posted on May 2 2005 at 11:19 PM said:
Great! ive added Illusions of Space and Time

EDIT: Super Mario Allstars, Micro Machines, The Simpsons

Excelent, I'm glad the database interface is working without problems.

TTFN,
Clare.

Belgarath posted on May 3 2005 at 12:08 AM said:
For OS9xGP, why is there only 0.1 and 0.2 when the last version was 0.3?

Thanks for the info, database has been updated!!! :)

thanks for adding the OSNES section so fast :blink:

but I can't seem to add any games.. do I have to be a mod or something?

Back