Pdfviewer 0.91 For Caanoo

hardyx

Website
Visit site
Here you are the Caanoo version of PdfViewer 0.91, my PDF documents reader. Supports all type of documents with graphics and text. Icons for Caanoo are included created by Jurk, the betatester too.

This version includes a new option to go to specified page number. Includes fixes in the rendering of some graphics wich were display rotated. The keys for zoom in Caanoo are Help I and Help II.

To install the application you must to copy the files in the APPS folder.

5yrdhh.jpg
zv90lt.jpg

PdfViewer.091.can.zip (1.7 Mb)

I hope you like it.

Very cool thanks. Any chance these new features can be added for the Wiz as well?

I have been waiting for this for a while now. Now I can have my e-books on my Caanoo, properly..

LTStone said:
Very cool thanks. Any chance these new features can be added for the Wiz as well?
Yes, I will release the Wiz version 0.91 soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! you rock :)

Hardyx said:
LTStone said:
Yes, I will release the Wiz version 0.91 soon.

Nice.

Any reason why it should be throwing up an Error 1 if you try to load a file from outside the docums subfolder?

Error 1 is a document error opening the file. Usually means the PDF is corrupt or not supported. You can put the file in the docums folder and you get the same error. A few files are not loaded properly.

Hardyx said:
Error 1 is a document error opening the file. Usually means the PDF is corrupt or not supported. You can put the file in the docums folder and you get the same error. A few files are not loaded properly.

Actually sorry to say that is not true. the pdf viewer will not load ANYTHING that is not in the documents folder for me on my wiz or Caanoo. If I move the same file there it will work.

LTStone said:
Actually sorry to say that is not true. the pdf viewer will not load ANYTHING that is not in the documents folder for me on my wiz or Caanoo. If I move the same file there it will work.
Oh, I have to investigate this, thanks for reporting.

Back