Pdfviewer 0.9 For Wiz

hardyx

Website
Visit site
Hello friends,

This is my PdfViewer for Gp2x Wiz, a PDF files reader that supports all type of documents. Supports the PDF format 1.7 and is quite fast managing this format. You can move across the page, zoom in and out, supports portrait and landscape modes, and you can invert the colours with black background and white letters. Use a very good fonts with a smooth filter, wich makes a better reading. I planed to compile for GP2X and/or Caanoo too.

2m7z2i8.jpg
13zwifm.jpg

Download link, last version:
PdfViewer.091.wiz.zip (1.6 Mb)

All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcomed.
I hope you like it.
:)

Does this PDF reader support fully graphical magazines that, say, Adobe Reader supports? Also, the Caanoo can definitely use this, as it only supports text, rendering the point of supporting PDF's moot.

Please, PLEEEEEEASE, port this to the Caanoo!

mmielke said:
Does it work on the Caanoo? I thought that the Caanoo was NOT backwards compatible.
Gp2x or Wiz executables don't work in Caanoo. I'll try to port anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated the first post with the Wiz version 0.91 too, with the last changes. The option for go to a page and some fixes. Enjoy it.

Wow Hardyx , This is very cool, This makes the pdf viewer very complete, It was hard to read a long pdf because of the lack of bookmark but this page selector fixes the problem. Im not sure why Nupdf for the Dingoo scrolls so much faster than pdfviewer but pdfviewer works better with less bugs.
Oh and great job on the Caanoo version as well, the larger screen make Pdf viewing handy:)

I noticed that using maximum optimization (O3) with GCC compiler gives some weird errors with the images. I decided that is better a good rendering, than a little more speed. This is the second app revision and surely the page rendering can be optimized more. Using bigger zoom values the scrolling can be slowest. Maybe I'll have to review this in the next version :rolleyes: .

Back