Pd Roms Coding Competition #3.666

Thank you ED! I was just about to flame Kojote big time (Python IS a language and C is a headache). So yeah, I'll see what I can do by march, barring problems in real life.

Does it have to be fixed-sprite or can it be low quality pixel art (ie. Gameking style).
My guess would be fixed sprite as you have to show the positions of all sprites at the start of the game. Besides doing it gameking style would just be like any ordinary game just lo-res. Check with kojote though as I may be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be a lot of fun to code :)

Thanks for organizing this Kojote!

- Alex

it would have been nice to see DS (and PSP i guess) supported but at least kojote as taken notice of our requests and made it more flexible for gp2x coders. so it looks like ill be coding my next game on gp2x then :)

Well, prob is, he's got no Homebrew capable NDS or PSP, so he can't judge...

Last edited:
Not to needlessly resurrect an older topic, but thought I'd remind everyone that we have a little over a month left before this compo's deadline of March 4th, 2007. See this page for contest details. Nagelfar and I are working on an entry, and I'm anxious to see all the other entries. Good luck!

Back