Pcsx4All V2 Released

ruffnutts said:
The Legend of Dragoon works very well I`m just trying to find the perfect settings, I like the look of this RPG

ruffnutts ;)

i got it running smoothly at bias 16 but i haven't been able to save to memory card and unless there is more than 1 save state i won't be able to enjoy this game :(

i take that back bias 11 allows you to save to memory card and also runs really well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
blues2 said:
ruffnutts said:
The Legend of Dragoon works very well I`m just trying to find the perfect settings, I like the look of this RPG

ruffnutts ;)

i got it running smoothly at bias 16 but i haven't been able to save to memory card and unless there is more than 1 save state i won't be able to enjoy this game :(

i take that back bias 11 allows you to save to memory card and also runs really well :)

Whats the full settings?

Is there a concise list of working/not working games [& suitable settings] somewhere?

Hey,

I finally got ISS Pro Evo 2 working, but unfortunately it's very slow, unplayably so. I had a go at messing with some settings, overclocking, etc, but I'm not even quite sure what options will help. Has anyone played this and found some settings to make it playable?

At best it runs at 27fps and at worst 10fps but most of the time it's about 22fps. I don't know what options on the PCSX4ALL menu will help. It's all a little confusing.

Try CPU Bias 3 and interlace progressive and leave frame skip 0 - I might give it a go see what I can come up with ;)

TIP: In game options turn up game speed to full speed :D

ruffnutts said:
blues2 said:
ruffnutts said:

ruffnutts ;)

Whats the full settings?

at the default setting i get about 50% speed but i get about 85% speed when changing these settings:
clock 750
cpu clock 100%
bias 7
core bios

i can increase the bias for faster speeds but the game becomes unstable after a while (graphic errors, and can freeze), but the increase in speed isn't very noticable.

itscurbe said:
where in the world do you find the download link on that page???

It kind of looks like dcemu hit some webhosting issues, and the Pcsx4All project page isn't exactly in place right now.

ruffnutts said:

ruffnutts ;)

It works well until you get to a battle, then you get 50-60% SPD.

Anyone get FF9 to work? The compatibility list says yes but I can't even get the Square Enix Logo.

I found a bug while playing FF7, on Disc 1, right before the motorcycle fight the game will crash if you hit triangle or X to change part or go to menu. I tried every setting, it does not appear to be the game, I swapped the file into ePSXe and it works.

Darkknight512 said:
I found a bug while playing FF7, on Disc 1, right before the motorcycle fight the game will crash if you hit triangle or X to change part or go to menu. I tried every setting, it does not appear to be the game, I swapped the file into ePSXe and it works.

please explain exactly where and what happened as i was able to complete the entire game. does this mean you can't past that part?

blues2 said:
Darkknight512 said:

please explain exactly where and what happened as i was able to complete the entire game. does this mean you can't past that part?

Right before the motorcycle highway thing, if I were to hit X or Triangle (menu or change party members) before the thing starts the game would freeze with a black screen, its when they say hit Square or Circle to attack left or right and use directional keys to move.

I was able to get past it by not customizing my party before going in (for the boss fight at the end), I however opted to swap the file into ePSXe and play the part on my computer.

Edit: Hmm odd, now my game keeps crashing when casting shiva, right when the ice is supposed to explode the game will freeze, I can still turn FPS on and off and go into the emulator menu when it freezes

This is on HLE-Secure in version 2 of the emulator... I'm going to try HLE Interpreter now

Edit: It works on HLE Interpreter, too bad the game runs at 40% full speed if I do that

I went farther on into the game, another crash after Cloud gives the Black Materia to Seph... When Areis is in the sleeping forest, it crashes about 5-10 seconds in.

Back