Franxis' Homebrew Projects

Franxis

MAME 4 ALL
Website
franxis.zxq.net
New versions of these emulators for WIZ and CAANOO:

- PCSX4ALL 2.2: New version of this PSX emulator for WIZ and CAANOO, with some optimizations in GPU and SPU and some compatibility improvements in HLE and GPU.
- MAME4ALL 2.6: New version of this MAME port for WIZ and CAANOO, with TV-Out support for the WIZ and a CAANOO port based on Simon's one but it runs a bit faster.

They are available for download in my new Web Page.
First shown in Retro Encounter.

Franxis said:
New versions of these emulators for WIZ and CAANOO:

- MAME4ALL 2.6: New version of this MAME port for WIZ and CAANOO, with TV-Out support for the WIZ and a CAANOO port based on Simon's one but it runs a bit faster.

They are available for download in my new Web Page.
First shown in Retro Encounter.

Nice to hear from you Franxis,hope you are well. It's been long time since your last updates. Is there a version for GP2X in the works?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! wasn't expecting an update to pcsx4all so soon. I'll give it a go sometime tonight.

Great, thanks - compatability fixes along with a faster GPU / SPU process. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the update, I think I found a bug though, Legend of Dragoon gets stuck on loading the memory card on HLE or HLE-Secure now and it was fine in version 2.0.

Never mind PCSX4all works with Tv-out too, YAY , now I just need final burn and C64 to be complete..

Does frameskip work for you?

I have only tried Harvest Moon so far. It runs between 70 - 93%, so it should be great with FS, but the settings do not seem to affect anything.

I must be missing something really obvious here: with this version of Mame on Caanoo, I'm not sure how to install. All my other Caanoo emus have a folder and an .ini file which I put in the game folder. What am I screwing up here?

alyinsanfran said:
I must be missing something really obvious here: with this version of Mame on Caanoo, I'm not sure how to install. All my other Caanoo emus have a folder and an .ini file which I put in the game folder. What am I screwing up here?

The .ini file goes in the game folder next to the emulator of choice folder it belongs to

So

game/pcsx4all <---folder
game/pscx4all.ini

this goes for all games and emulators

Hope this made sence ruffnutts :)

Just read what you meant lol just make an ini using notepad 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that would make sense Ruffnuts, cheers mate, but I don't see a .ini file when I decompress the Caanoo Mame .7z file.

Edit: just saw your reply there. Ok I'll have to figure out how to do that. I'm such a drag-and-drop user..

Edit again: Got it, that was easy! Cheers man. :)

Back