Pcsx4All Caanoo Beta Testing Results

myst needs bios to run but freezes after sony logo
fear effect (e) bin+cue, saga frontier (u) ccd+img+sub,and clock tower (U) bin+cue freezes no matter what the config
xenogears (u) bin+cue freezes right before the first fight no matter what the config.

ruffnutts said:
Shame about Clock Tower great game - I have Clock Tower 2 will have to dig that out lol

i also really wanted it to run but this is why we have beta testers and the pcsx developers are very ambitious with this project! lets hope for better compatibility in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle Arena Toshinden Pal
Caanoo Clock 800Mhz
Format .bin
Ram Tweaks On
Sound On (basic)
CPU Clock 120%
CPU Bias 7
Core HLE
FPS = 15/16
Every thing else default
Compatible, next to perfect just a tiny speed increase to enjoy the fighting experience
;)

ruffnutts said:
This test is done with a better image from above tesing of resdent evil

Resident Evil Diretors Cut NTSC
Format ccd+img+sub
CPU Clock 800Mhz
Ram Tweaks On
Frame Limit Off
Sound on(XA+CD)
Clock 100%
CPU Bias 4
CPU Core Bios
CPU Type Auto
Auto-Save Off
No Game Fixes
Compatible, boots to the video game violence screen then goes black - but the game is still running at 37/60 FPS

BTW These settings are the same as residen evil 2 settings on the wiz version...

I get the same results with this game.

jamesclarke555 said:
ruffnutts said:
This test is done with a better image from above tesing of resdent evil

Resident Evil Diretors Cut NTSC
Format ccd+img+sub
CPU Clock 800Mhz
Ram Tweaks On
Frame Limit Off
Sound on(XA+CD)
Clock 100%
CPU Bias 4
CPU Core Bios
CPU Type Auto
Auto-Save Off
No Game Fixes
Compatible, boots to the video game violence screen then goes black - but the game is still running at 37/60 FPS

BTW These settings are the same as residen evil 2 settings on the wiz version...

I get the sane results with this game.

in some versions if you leave it on for around 5 mins you'll see the opening movie but i did that once and haven't been able to reproduce it.

hey where is the beta for testing anyway? iv a load of ps1 isos and so on and a lot of spare testing time :)

paul3100

paul3100 said:
hey where is the beta for testing anyway? iv a load of ps1 isos and so on and a lot of spare testing time :)

paul3100

You should PM Kahn (the creator of this forum topic) and ask him if you could get the beta

Looks like he beat me to it. nvm then

Hallo,

Khan please send me the link

I have enough freetime to test it

:ph34r:

THX

Dragon

sorry pm to Khan doesn`t work

I would really like to contribute to the beta-testing, too, but as lDragonl said, Khan can't recieve any more messages. Is there any other way to contact him or to get the beta from someone else?

Take care,

JoystickHero

JoystickHero said:
I would really like to contribute to the beta-testing, too, but as lDragonl said, Khan can't recieve any more messages. Is there any other way to contact him or to get the beta from someone else?

Take care,

JoystickHero

yes yes... that's good and all, but here's the question though...

do you have stars in your eyes?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c7tzi8wkYgI

JoystickHero said:

PM'ed !!

BTW, new beta will be released this weekend

Stay tuned! ;)

Back