Paypal

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
This is the paypal address for people ordering from gbax/openpandra:

openpandorasales@gmail.com

Go though the checkout then just copy and paste and send to that address.

craigix said:

Im placing it in the on Please enter your email address incase we need to contact you.
E-mail. Its not working, im in a large rush im going out in 10 minutes. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:

Sorry I'm a little slow to comprehend some simple things...

What am I copying and pasting? How do I complete the order before copying and pasting? There were at least three payment options that I remember seeing. I chose the one that ended in Paypal though I still had to complete the order with my credit card. Since I've already completed the order with my Visa, can I still send to this address and have the monies taken from my Paypal account instead?

craigix said:
choose credid card then go to the next page. Copy and paste the result.

Sorry about this!
It is not working, NO WAY :(

It's still not working... THere's no Paypal option enabled even after following your instructons.

So when you say next page, do you mean that I should not have completed my order? I'm confused! I think I'll just leave my payment the way it is. No biggie!

I believe he wants us to go to the checkout page that immediately follows selecting your payment option (the one that tells you your order summary; the page with the "proceed" button) and then copy the text on that page. Then, go to paypal.com and manually send the money to openpandorasales@gmail.com with the copied text in the comments field.

Correct?

I have sent openpandorasales@gmail.com the info and results. Please confirm my preorder.

craigix said:
choose credid card then go to the next page. Copy and paste the result.

Sorry about this!
I don't understand.
First I tried to pay with my credit card, but it told me it was denied by the bank. So, I need to use PayPal. When I select PayPal it takes me to the credit card selection, the same as the other options...

Me too :D , I sent my payment to openpandorasales@gmail.com with the details of the checkout in the comments section of the payment. I hope what I did was the correct way for paypal payments.
Anyways as asked before, will we get a confirmation email for the preorder?

WolfpacK said:
Me too :D , I sent my payment to openpandorasales@gmail.com with the details of the checkout in the comments section of the payment. I hope what I did was the correct way for paypal payments.
Anyways as asked before, will we get a confirmation email for the preorder?
I just did the same thing, but it appears I may have screwed up pretty bad - the details:

Sent to: Jacquelyn Jones
Email: clickclackknits@gmail.com
Payment Sent to: openpandorasales@gmail.com

I have never heard of this Jacquelyn Jones before, and I hope the payment went to the right place... :unsure:

I just sent the money to the email address through PayPal after I went to checkout and it took me to that Protx BS where you can't do anything. This better be right, now I'm freaking... <_<

Azure said:
I believe he wants us to go to the checkout page that immediately follows selecting your payment option (the one that tells you your order summary; the page with the "proceed" button) and then copy the text on that page. Then, go to paypal.com and manually send the money to openpandorasales@gmail.com with the copied text in the comments field.

Correct?
Well, I was tired of waiting and I ended up doing the above. I hope it's what we were supposed to do!

Azure said:

Correct?
I think that is the way Craig was saying but i havent understand this way :(

Followed same procedure,

Sent to provided address, with checkout details pasted in side note.

* Me waits patiently for some form of confirmation :blink:

Back