Paying For Online Music....

Do you pay for the music you download?

• All the music i download i pay for

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I download some on the snide, but also pay for some

• I snide it all, like the warez whore i am.

• Total voters

I voted for the last one. Although if I really like a cd I downloaded, I still buy the original. Just ordered AudioBullys - Generation. All cd's of Ladytron and Fischerspooner have yet to come. :rolleyes:

But why would you pay for music which hasn't cd-quality. That's the only reason I don't pay for downloaded tracks. They'll let you pay more for less quality..

EDIT: Also most music I like is almost impossible to but in stores here. Like the cd of Audiobullys, I have to wait 4-6 weeks till I get it. Screw The Music Store and Freerecord Shop. Hail Virgin Megastores!!!

Lubidog, do you have any videos or little sneak peeks of your performances, I'm interested...

(Preferably the naked ones :ph34r: )

Nova posted on Feb 10 2007 at 02:21 PM said:
Lubidog, do you have any videos or little sneak peeks of your performances, I'm interested...

(Preferably the naked ones :ph34r: )

I value my anonymity...

Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'm sure I can use the internet to my advantage to find out...

So far, I seem to be finding results pertaining to Georges Bizet. He wrote operas did he not?

I voted the bottom one. With my vast back catalogue of bands that I listen to (well over 100 now) going out and buying all the albums to go with those bands would be extremely expensive. I download everything for free as music these days is so expensive for a CD where I live. And plus, the majority or who i listen to are unsigned bands and they dont even have albums out so u gotta download to get them but i dont pay for them.

mattc posted on Feb 11 2007 at 10:59 AM said:
How long before there is a summons received for the IP log of people who voted :lol:

The RIAA will be after you :p

well who do you think im working for?

Nova posted on Feb 10 2007 at 02:33 PM said:
Hmm, I'm sure I can use the internet to my advantage to find out...

So far, I seem to be finding results pertaining to Georges Bizet. He wrote operas did he not?

I'm, ..... I'm scared........

Back