Pandorapress Webpage Hacked ?

you can blame bunnies fischju2000, just look how innocent they are

67r5lg.jpg

now, helicopter bunny might have something to do with it...

nfod1d.jpg

senorgomez said:

This picture makes me sad. I once owned a bunny named unoriginally "Thumper" but it was fitting as, as he grew, the cage my dad constructed had the lid within reach and he would nudge the lid up and let it thump down, when he ran out of food or water, usually at night, so you would just suddenly start to hear, thump, thump, thump. Smart bunny. He was sweet and despite a bit of scratching from time to time when he panicked he was a really gentile bunny. He only bit one person, my idiot brother who kept slapping at his face, again, smart bunny. Sadly at about 7 years of age he passed. I still miss him today. We had tried to have other rabbits after him, but none were so gentile or so pleasing and simple to have around. Anyway, I do love all this bunny stuff going on around here lately, but it keeps me remembering. I suppose that's not a bad thing though. :unsure:

Crap, I just finished reading the thread and crap, I saw the baby bunny in hand and it reminded me of our second rabbit attempt 2 bunnies, one male one female. My Dad decided to clean a cage, put the male in for "just a second" the Female didn't know how to handle the babies and the few remaining that morning each died in my hands as we tried to warm and feed them before it was too late, apparently it already was. This happened one more time, then we gave away the bunnies and I have had no more. It was too much. Just like when I woke up one morning years earlier to find the baby hamsters eating Momma's head, never had another hamster. Strange luck with animals actually so I just don't have any pets anymore. The last 15 years we tried a Bird, fish and even just house plants. All of them either died or strange things happened (bird had brain damage, compatible fish would attack, etc.) I quit.

We decided to have a kid, so far so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I'm an aquarist if that's any help (keeping fish is my passion!)

Poem, your post has a somewhat creepy touch. I like it :) ... sorry, I feel your pain ;)

Ikarus luved your flying bunny pic, don't ask me why but all the bunny pics are good. Must be soothing or something. Bit like in one of the recent Psych episodes :lol:

mali said:
The forums reach their maximum more often too, recently. I have the feeling this problem got worse after ED's update.

Just gave myself a google-MySQL and Apache2-Optimization-Crashcourse ;)

Now it's using cache queries and the RAM much better. So the server should be way more reliable and faster.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
mali said:
The forums reach their maximum more often too, recently. I have the feeling this problem got worse after ED's update.

Just gave myself a google-MySQL and Apache2-Optimization-Crashcourse ;)

Now it's using cache queries and the RAM much better. So the server should be way more reliable and faster.

:) I hope so. Lets wait for the next BIG Website 'Crash Test' which will be just after (<You> || Graig || MWeston) announces that the 500 pandoras have been shipped.

Good work though :p

And good luck ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back