Pandora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mithrildor said:
WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH GAY PEOPLE? People are so unrespectful this days. Gay people are people to! I think the mods should give you a ban.
+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Turnip said:
Kyosys said:
I don't mind trolling so much, but he's a useless thread factory.
his threads do keep getting closed tho, which i assume is why he keeps starting new ones. The way these boards are moderated clearly needs looking at. We should all have more respect for people's right to freedom of expression.

You're a [DFSR] idiot loser, you know that? My god, can anyone be that dumb? Go get yourself lost in a bad neighborhood or something, since you deserve nothing less than that! OH, AND YOUR MOM SUCKS!

Now, ofcourse, I don't mean any of that, really. I'll just use it to show how freedom of expression is allright, but not when it is intended to hurt people. Not sure of the relation between the original poster and whoever he is addressing (maybe that's just their way of telling eachother that they do actually like/appreciate eachother, just like I sometimes have long "YOU SUCK!" conversations in IRC which are obviously not serious), but it seems like he's trying to be offensive..

atomicthumbs said:
Squidge, award this man his free holiday.
lol :D
NO

This thread needs to be moved to OTD, but it must be kept open at all costs

dak said:
I am going out with CronoTriggerfan. As a gay couple we will be buying anniversary gifts for each other coming up real soon. Me, being the man of the relationship, I feel like I should get him a Pandora. What do you guys think?
you really got some BIG issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back