Pandora Wow Factor.

gp2x saw some commercial development, most of it fairly interesting.

i have a feeling that (and i hope i'm right) opengl support will be better on the pandora and available earlier on, that there'll be a bit more stuff on the commercial side, and maybe somebody will jump on board and do something amazing, like apex did when they ported their game payback. who knows. there seem to be quite a bit of opengl es games out there for existing handheld devices.

as for the system being pushed to its limits on the homewbrew side...don't worry about that. it's inevitable :D

Magic Sam said:
DTH said:
Wait a sec.
Prob a dumb question but is Quake3 really possible? Is it open source?
Hi,

ioquake3

The engine is open source but the game remains the property of ID Software.

Bye, Magic Sam

Tnx,

And that will work with no problem on the Pando?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you guys are arguing about the pic, but I think its offencive... at least for me... The way you ment to use the picture made me feel unconfortable about it.

But for once we can get ON TOPIC!!

Pandora is A wow in itself. just to exest in the first place is awsome. To have one, thats even cooler. The best part? No one controls what things you put on it, its totaly police-free. So...Be happy your getting this awsome machine.

Alright, alright. Point taken. For the sake of tidiness (not for political correctness) I'm forking this topic to the off topic area - that way there's no longer the temptation to deviate futher :).

For those that want to continue that bit of the discussion, you can find it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back