Pandora Wallpaper Thread.

first one burns my eyes
2nd one is kinda cool, but concept is over used.
good job though.
I like the font, what is the name of it?

Kloplop321 said:
first one burns my eyes
2nd one is kinda cool, but concept is over used.
good job though.
I like the font, what is the name of it?
Yeah, I can't really tell how bright it is because my monitor has a pretty bad viewing range.
It's the font that won the poll we had a while ago (I can't remember what it was called).

Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:
How about a thread for wallpapers that will work on the Pandora?
That's what this thread is about, of course it's nice when people post them at higher resolutions.

imec said:
I believe a wallpaper thread is long overdo. I mean, the whole Pandora project has been so community based, why not allow the community to help with the wallpaper? (unless the GUI is going to feature a very specific color theme, even still it's nice to have a plethora to choose from)

Anyways, here's my first wallpaper. I can't wait to see what you guys make.

Pandora Stream

that would make a kickass boot screen.

Ill make a wallpaper later on, im kinda sleepy right now.

Theone said:
imec said:
I believe a wallpaper thread is long overdo. I mean, the whole Pandora project has been so community based, why not allow the community to help with the wallpaper? (unless the GUI is going to feature a very specific color theme, even still it's nice to have a plethora to choose from)

Pandora Stream

Ill make a wallpaper later on, im kinda sleepy right now.It already is : 800 * 480 = Pandora. ;)

TaG said:
Theone said:
imec said:

Pandora Stream

Ill make a wallpaper later on, im kinda sleepy right now.It already is : 800 * 480 = Pandora. ;)

I know, what i was saying is it would be awesome if that was used as the actual pandora boot screen. I knew it was at the right resolution :p.

Or maybe it will be? (That is one part of the project i admit to not having a clue about)

Theone said:
That is one part of the project i admit to not having a clue about
It is one part among many that we don't know about. But as MWeston said, the surprise is part of the fun. Supposedly.

Pardon this being not very good, but i thought ill have a quick go before i go to sleep:

Pandora.jpg

Back