Pandora Review by Gamester81

I said that the "Pandora worked well" and "emulated well". I also speak high praise on it in Episode 130 of AGG (not released yet) and continue to explain how convenient the Pandora is and that I've been playing it a lot.  Furthermore in my re-edited review that I posted to YT, I edited out a lot of the minor things people commented on from the forum before and completely changed the recap.  I personally felt I was positive about the Pandora and honest in my review. I'm still getting my feet wet in the community on here and I do plan on eventually doing a follow up review once I fully understand the system inside and out.  I'm sorry if you weren't pleased with my thoughts on the Pandora...I truly am.
For what its worth I felt that the overall tone of the piece did indeed come off as positive, and I appreciate the effort you've put in to making it so. Thanks. :)

- Neelix

I like the new conclusion its fair and accurate to my feeling as well.

+1 for a followup that includes one of the working SNES emulators.

The review is quite good and positive. It only talks about the emulators, which is of course not the only thing the Pandora can do, but that's fine - I guess that's what his channel is about. Still, would be cool to add at least a brief discussion of homebrew games and applications.

In the follow-up, besides SNES emulation, the new DS emulator could also be tried - I don't think there's any other handheld that can do that at the moment.

I'm sorry if you weren't pleased with my thoughts on the Pandora...I truly am.
Hi Gamester81 I felt your review was pretty fair for a first time user with not linux experience.

Can't wait to see how much you enjoy it when you get used to it and can't wait for the follow up review.

Keep up the good work.

Back