Pandora Review by Gamester81

I like that Jesus guy..

Assuming that similarities to real existing persons are just a coincidence :p

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this whole fucking review just some lame skit?

GAME ON MAN.. GAME ON

RIGHT ON

^ huh?

about 40 seconds of skit and 40 minutes of review. What are you talking about ParadisoShlee ?

This guy is obviously a gamer and not technical.. so it's interesting to see how it stumbles around the unit.

"Took me about 30GB to format my SD card to get these icons?" Hey reviewer dude..  that seems like a really strange thing to say.. so jump in and we'll be happy to help you with your problems.

Can I assume you mean you've just downloaded 30GB of PNDs? ;)

I so hate how these reviewers navigate using the stylus on mini menu, it makes the system look so clunky.

30gb to get those desktop icons, what is this guy on about?

Sorry just watching the 1st video now and it's not looking good so far.

Looks like he has not familiarised himself with the system or emulators before doing the video.

Not impressed with the review, he couldn't get sound on SNES (looks like he was using an old emulator) and complained that other emulators wouldn't work.

All in all I'd put all of the problems down to user error, a definite case of RTFF (Read The Flipping Forum)

He just uses really old pnds and a really creative way to start them ;)

Isn't that a better way to review something? Dive in? just expect and/or hope it works... trial by fire!

A polish review could be 10 minutes.. but he's adventuring into unfamiliar territory for him and actually enjoying it.

Just makes the Pandora seem very under developed.

Lots of people just want a turn on & play device with minimal tinkering.

He opened thunar, then browsed to the desktopfolder and doubleclicked them...

That's kinda what I thought he did, didn't realise you could start PNDs that way, I just start them from the actual desktop!

That's kinda what I thought he did, didn't realise you could start PNDs that way, I just start them from the actual desktop!
The default desktop only fits like 10 icons ;)

Just makes the Pandora seem very under developed.

Lots of people just want a turn on & play device with minimal tinkering.

Let's not ignore the fact that lots of the PNDs are missing a little polish here or there. There are some excellently functioning emulators with horrible UXs.

Almost every emulator PND has it's own button to quit. it's own button to access the options... there isn't a single polished design for that stuff. It still confuses the hell out of me sometimes.

Back