Pandora Repair Shipment Status

esoderberg

Still Fresh
I´m having a quick question about my Pandora repair status. When I´m tracking the parcel I sent to you I receive the following information:

"The recipient has been notified. The item will be held at the appropriate Deutsche Post retail outlet for pick-up."

This status has been now since last Friday. Is Everything all right? Why havent you grabbed the parcel yet from the post office?

EDIT: If you do not grab the parcel until Friday it will be sent back to me and I will be stuck with a broken Pandora. If you want you can track it yourself.

Tracking Number:RR200420428SE

Shipment Date: 28 December 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw an notification on my phone that the pacakge was successfully delivered. How long will the repair take? Can I get tracking number for when you ship it back.

I just saw an notification on my phone that the pacakge was successfully delivered. How long will the repair take? Can I get tracking number for when you ship it back.
Yep, just grabbed it today :)

It will probably be repaired on Friday and shipped back the same day.

I can send you a tracking number, just contact me again in case I'll forget.

Yep, just grabbed it today :)

It will probably be repaired on Friday and shipped back the same day.

I can send you a tracking number, just contact me again in case I'll forget.
Great  :)

Back