Pandora @ Montpellier In Game 2014

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Hi all :)

I attended the Montpellier In Game 2014 "Afterwork Indy games" event last Thursday in Montpellier (south of France), at The Final Spot.

The place was quite dark, I'm sorry for the blurry pictures...

"Booth":

seyahg.jpg

N.B: this is not a glass of beer, this is... errr.... APPLE JUICE ! ;)

Just next to me was the booth of Cheese Burgames, a very nice developer studio from Montpellier. I spent some time playing their game on Ipad.

Main room:

2u8awlx.jpg

That evening was great ! I talked to a lot of people, who seemed really interested by the Pandora.

Most players (retrogamers) were impressed by the quality of the emulators they tried, while some others (very few) still couldn't see the advantages of such a device compared to their shiny new smartphone...

I left the place at ~11 p.m, when both Pandora and myself ran out of batteries :D

Cheers, Magic Sam

That glass of ´apple juice´ is in such a close distance to the electronic gadget that would drive me completely nuts.

Nice places!

That glass of ´apple juice´ is in such a close distance to the electronic gadget that would drive me completely nuts.

Nice places!
You mean I'm not the only one that has a panic attack whenever someone places any liquid near any form of electronics?  ;)

-Glyph Reader

Back