Pandora Logo - Take 2

Does anyone know what font was used for 14? I think thats the one I like the most. I'd love to threee deee it :)

#3 or #14. I like #14 in particular because of it's simplicity and the fact that it reminds me of the Silicon Graphics logo (though I hope that fact won't get the team into trouble if they choose to go with #14).

I believe that any logo using semitones wouldn't be valid.

Remember it should be printed over the pandora itself (like the GP2X logo), an I suppose printing semitone colors could possibly be more expensive.

Although I don't know anything about what I'm talking...

CoMiKe said:
I believe that any logo using semitones wouldn't be valid.

Remember it should be printed over the pandora itself (like the GP2X logo), an I suppose printing semitone colors could possibly be more expensive.

Although I don't know anything about what I'm talking...
Some of the logos with gradients also look good in solid colors. 3, for instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm sure the logo creators appreciate feedback, this is NOT the final poll. This thread is just to let everybody see what's out there and give logo creators an opportunity to make final adjustments.

The actual poll will take place next week.

Given the large number of entries (too many for the built-in poll system) and the dificulty of choosing just one favorite, the voting will be a bit different.

I will ask everybody to submit their 3 favorites, in no particular order. I will add up all the votes, and whoever has the most wins. This should mean the winner is one that the most people find acceptable.

CoMiKe said:
I mean, something like this (but done well):

pandoradn6.png

To evilwallpaper: Sorry to spoil your logo.. :(
heh I did attempt to use the box as a letter but I couldn't quite get it to work well enough to justify using it. ;)

pandoratest429.gif

I like Nr. 10. :lol:

heh I did attempt to use the box as a letter but I couldn't quite get it to work well enough to justify using it. ;)

pandoratest429.gif

Better? ;)
pandoralogo4ct6.png

fusion_power said:
I like Nr. 10. :lol:

pandoratest429.gif

Better? ;)
pandoralogo4ct6.png

Just do it my way, maybe even make it look like the leg on the P is the lid open.

nubie said:
Just do it my way, maybe even make it look like the leg on the P is the lid open.
Oh, the "leg" is meant as a lid? ^_^ Well, in my graphic, the lid is ontop of the logo - and closed. The leg of the P is just...a line :lol: But however, evilwallpaper or another User or the can improve the Idea. :)

The final version of #4 was actually this one. (I haven't suggested any colours but it doesn't have to be black either)
pandoralogo8wx6.png

Can you guys post information about how you created the logos? Or at least provide the vector art for them? I'd love to play with them.

I don't know if this has been noticed by anyone yet, but 11 is really close to famed scrolling shooter studio Treasure's logo. I don't know if it's evil-gleeful-attorney close or not, though.

I like that last one, Evil, although you're right, it doesn't quite work right. Mostly, I think, because proportionally, the P and a don't quite line up for the edges of the cube. Moving the edges in about four pixels might fix that, although it might also deform the letters overmuch. Not sure.

It's very nearly ideal, though.

el_pango said:
I don't know if this has been noticed by anyone yet, but 11 is really close to famed scrolling shooter studio Treasure's logo. I don't know if it's evil-gleeful-attorney close or not, though.
That was mentioned. Also, yes, probably.

Back