Pandora Log (http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php) seized by ICE !?!?

DAP

I just went to the Pandora Log website (http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php the stalker site that links to all of Evil Dragon and Craigix posts) and found that it now links to a broken picture, and the tab is labeled "This domain name has been seized by ICE - Homeland Security Investigations"

Can anyone tell me why the US government would decide to censor this website? I don't see how they can stretch the law to claim that the site was doing anything illegal, unless there was something else going on on a different page of that site.

I can access it, it's still active but also has this message:

Good news everyone! First off, if you're reading this, it means the mooo.com (a shared domain) is no longer held hostage by the FBI. But what's even better, now you no longer have to rely on this site to get your latest Pandora news: You can now stalk the OpenPandora team straight from OpenPandora.org itself!

So update your bookmarks, the new location is: stalker.openpandora.org

Big thanks to EvilDragon for offering the hosting!

My guess is someone else has been hosting some nasty stuff elsewhere on mooo.com (unrelated to Alec).

[edit] From GP32X:

That's what you get if you use a popular shared domain... Some days you get marked as malware, then all of a sudden, it gets taken hostage by the US government :rolleyes:

Well, hopefully most people who go there will check this thread and find the new url.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the other forum;

Alec  (On the other forum) said:
Patrick R Ludvigsen (On the other forum) said:

That's what you get if you use a popular shared domain... Some days you get marked as malware, then all of a sudden, it gets taken hostage by the US government :rolleyes:

Well, hopefully most people who go there will check this thread and find the new url.

EDIT: RAMPANT NINJA RELATED CRIMES THESE DAYS.. BOARDS.OPENPANDORA.ORG IS NOT THE EXCEPTION...

So I guess those outside the US can access it fine. Interesting...

So I guess those outside the US can access it fine. Interesting...

Still blocked in the USA.

Our wonderful government has decided that it can censor the internet.

its because EvilDragon posted the ps3doraiwantsex private key while talking to geohot

Good news everyone! First off, if you're reading this, it means the mooo.com (a shared domain) is no longer held hostage by the FBI. But what's even better, now you no longer have to rely on this site to get your latest Pandora news: You can now stalk the OpenPandora team straight from OpenPandora.org itself!

So update your bookmarks, the new location is: stalker.openpandora.org

Big thanks to EvilDragon for offering the hosting!
Hmmm. Any plans to also offer RSS feeds on the new site?

Two things.

One, it seems to be back up now.

Two, uh... I thought ice specifically dealt with immigration, people who aren't authorized to be in the country, etc.

Pandora stalkers pose an imminent threat to our national security. Arm the nukes.

i dont know where youre from, but here in the usa, we dont have any freedom

I just went to the Pandora Log website (http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php the stalker site that links to all of Evil Dragon and Craigix posts) and found that it now links to a broken picture, and the tab is labeled "This domain name has been seized by ICE - Homeland Security Investigations"

Can anyone tell me why the US government would decide to censor this website? I don't see how they can stretch the law to claim that the little shite wasn't doing anything illegal, unless there was something else going on on a different page of that site.

Its the US govt. They can even stretch their own internationally introduced laws to claim Afghanistan and Iraq's occupations are legal and not worthy of Nuremberg War Crimes trials. Plus they wanted to censor the internet along time ago.

Because we are all slaves really and its a comfortable enough existence for most under those conditions in any country where freedom is a perceived reality, to keep the unseen jail from rearing its head enough to do something about it. For those with governments that truly show their colours daily, its a different matter.

I have a an un(written) Bill of Rights and Magna Carta that others are based upon to defend me (Bush said the Americans is just a goddamn piece of paper), except of course its a deception and thus I am a slave really. Still I've 8 kids to feed and crimewatch to tuck me in at night.

edit : Homeland Security have better things to do, such as policing their own ranks http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-248776.html as a former chief employee was FBI arrested in a Paedophile Sting Operation for soliciting a child via twatter sites and freely giving out Homeland Security phone numbers and email addresses to get his kiddie fix. So glad they are in charge of stuff aren't you?

1. alec.mooo.com/** requested from Vienna still shows that ICE seizure.
  2. Good that a new address was installed.
  3. And even better, that it is now subdomain of openpandora.org !

Back