Pandora "pandora Live"

Ill be willing to offer my sever I have at home for this project for free just for this community.

it´s a AMD 6400+, 8GB memory, sata II hdd, gfx and ect dosen´t matter. But im willing to host this 24/7 for the community when this project gets started. Im currently just using it as a ventrilo server nothing more so would be nice to get some more use of it.

It has both Ubuntu and windows on it dualbooted so os aint any problem.

It´s running atm om a 30/30mb/s connection but within a month I have a 100/100mb/s connection. So it´s all yours if someone kicks this project of the drawing board.

//som99

EDIT: I previously offered this service on OTFans but I only got response from nonserious users, so here is teh link to my hosting service there so you can read more.

http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=129146&...highlight=som99

And just for te record, I am using 2 internet providers, so the one I am using on my server computers has allmost no load at all, I am using another ISP and connection for all my computers that I play and download on.

Also I live in Sweden so when/if this starts beeing serious we ofc need other hosts on other continents.

//som99

som99 said:
EDIT: I previously offered this service on OTFans but I only got response from nonserious users, so here is teh link to my hosting service there so you can read more.

http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=129146&...highlight=som99

And just for te record, I am using 2 internet providers, so the one I am using on my server computers has allmost no load at all, I am using another ISP and connection for all my computers that I play and download on.

Also I live in Sweden so when/if this starts beeing serious we ofc need other hosts on other continents.

//som99

Wow, that server has a lot of storage and I'm wondering how the heck you filled up all that space. Bet its a lot of Pron :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We got a server left to at nbrew.nl (A dutch homebrew community) , we used that as a server to download youtube movies and convert them to the NDS format. Make an account on www.nbrew.nl , send Cartman! (the one who ownes the site and the server which is currently unused and tell him I told you to contact him about the server, he already wanted to use it for homebrew things so I think he likes the idea (he wants to buy a 2nd batch Pandora too , so...).

Back