pandora lcd dark vertical lines

hilake

Still Fresh
Hi!
The LCD have some dark vertical line. But I found these lines will reduce or increase after some hours for no reasons. I didn't know why. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Here is the pictures.

IMG_7582.JPG IMG_7585.JPG

Are they always in the same place when they appear? Looks like a damaged LCD module. A damaged cable will inherently create horizontal artifacts.

I think the led is broken. What I do is just wait, maybe it will better.

If it is the LCD cable, then in my experience it is unlikely to get better, but it might take a long time to get significantly worse. I'm not confident this is the LCD cable though - as others have said when those go they tend to create horizontal artefacts, and they don't tend to have hard edges like these have. LCDs themselves have been known to go pop in Pandoras from time to time, so it might also be that, but I have no experience on how those will develop over time.

If it is the LCD cable, then in my experience it is unlikely to get better, but it might take a long time to get significantly worse. I'm not confident this is the LCD cable though - as others have said when those go they tend to create horizontal artefacts, and they don't tend to have hard edges like these have. LCDs themselves have been known to go pop in Pandoras from time to time, so it might also be that, but I have no experience on how those will develop over time.
The lines get longer when I check it today. I changed the motherboard to my CC pandora. It work fine now. The 1g pandora which I just buy from forum. I guess the LCD broken on the way shipping to me.But I still can't understand why these lines can change for no reason when I just leave the pandora on my desk.

Back