Pandora font

Fzero

Advanced Member
done a quick search for the used font and all I could find was this old thread:

I checked the wiki and see the page that mentions there is no official one and that Craig stated he believed it was drawn...

...that page links an image of the font in .PNG hosted by gadgetoid, which looks to be the one mentioned in the thread I linked above.

That still the situation, where did it come from originally for Craig to say it was drawn?

I think that font looks good myself, I might use it, just wondering if there was another official one, I'm guessing not as would've expected to see it result on a wiki search - just checking

I still wonder, who actualy made the font and the Pandora Logo. It came from the community and we had many suggestions but who made the final Design? ^^ Then we may find out if a real Font exists or if we have to MAKE a Pandora Font for complete Alphabet.

yeah would be good to know...

that font is nice but lacking uppercase, numeric and special characters, even fullstops.

Well, if you look at the SVG file from the wiki, and open it up in something like Inkscape, you can see the letters are drawn. They have verticies. Normal font-driven text does not.

However, that's not to say somebody didn't trace over a real font, but the ones in the SVG are definately "drawn"

I'm not a huge fan of the pandora font currently. So I've been experimenting with a font I found called Sansation. It's a pretty good, free, sans-sarif font. I think it complements the logo itself pretty well.

Just got to watch the kerning.

sandationfont.png

Back