Hi to everyone.

S

stormcloud

hello to you all and i hope to contribute to this community.

i notice the start of games for sale in the repo. will this happen more because I would like to try this?

i am excited to own a pandora. i see many applications have no star rating but downloaded.

i downloaded super geo dust, streets of rage remake and poker th . is pollopollo advised since I see this is being sold? this is like puyo pyuo with chickens?

the pandora i bought was on ebay and described as a premiuum batch. it works very,very well and i am very pleased with it as a pc companion for travel and work. at first my impression of this keyboard was cramped but the buttons are so elevated it is a pleasure for me to type and my hands are rather large :) . one shoulder button seemed a bit tight but after some usage loosened like the other. i believe there is one dead pixel however it does not bother me and rather looks like a spec of dust particle. i own a caanoo and the sound and screen on the pandora is far superior. the same games that have slow down on the caanoo run smooth on the pandora and look better to me. there is more i could say but in summary it is all veery positive thus far. i do want to try to develop a game called hippie pong. the ball is a flower like from the hippies and the paddles are like a guitar neck with frets. every time the ball is hit a musical note is played or a hippie says something like groovy man :) . i need to learn more about this pandora before i can start to develop.

this is a pleasure to have.

thank you.

Last edited:
Wellcome to the Pandora family :) , and dont mind about your english, mine isnt perfect (I am from Spain) but we have to be proud to speak a second language so well. :lol: :lol: :D

Ive also just had my Pandora for a few weeks and its amazing, and if you like emulators dont hesitate to try some Supernintendo, Neogeo, Ps1, N64 awsomeness. :lol:

Greetings.

Welcome to the boards stormcloud.

Yes, it is to be expected that more commercial Pandora titles will appear in the future as more and more developers will get their hands on a unit. Hopefully we will find a nice balance between free ports and software and commercial content. I haven't tried out pollopollo myself, so I can't comment on that (other than the already linked video).

If you get stuck on Pandora specific issues while developing your application then visit the development section of these boards or the IRC channel (openpandora on freenode, if I am not mistaken).

Wait! Do you like Scoobydoo cartoons, stormcloud?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back